Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by johnny77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello was thinking about adding a police force to collection, ive never played one before looks fun in videos. Could someone tell me how they feel bout this machine or if its worth having. Thanks.

#2 5 years ago

I love it. The game has a repetitive center ramp shot that makes scoring get out of hand. I guess that means it’s not good in competitions. I don’t compete in tournaments so I don’t know, but that makes sense. The call outs are hilarious and the game is fun. I’m actually picking one up next week sometime myself. It will be my second

#3 5 years ago

I had one for about a year. I liked it and enjoyed the theme and callouts. As stated...it's not really a consideration for serious tourney play, but if can be really fun playing with friends.

My biggest suggestion that could have really helped the game is if it had additional difficulty settings. As it is, you can capture any criminal at any time. If the game would have had an option to only have one or two criminals lit at a time, it would have added to the games difficulty and longevity a bit. As it is....it's like Taxi except all of the passengers are available from the start instead of having to work your way through them as Taxi normally requires.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I had one for about a year. I liked it and enjoyed the theme and callouts. As stated...it's not really a consideration for serious tourney play, but if can be really fun playing with friends.
My biggest suggestion that could have really helped the game is if it had additional difficulty settings. As it is, you can capture any criminal at any time. If the game would have had an option to only have one or two criminals lit at a time, it would have added to the games difficulty and longevity a bit. As it is....it's like Taxi except all of the passengers are available from the start instead of having to work your way through them as Taxi normally requires.

I haven’t played it in a while but don’t the captured characters carry over from ball to ball unlike taxi? Maybe I made that up lol.

#5 5 years ago

I enjoy it - i’d say its a bit of a sleeper. Fun to play, though as mentioned already the center ramp is easy to exploit. I don’t get the same adrenaline rush as i do with taxi (cousin of PF) because there you have to collect everyone in one ball to score the jackpot.

It was apparently supposed to be Batman but the license got awarded to DE instead so they called an audible and rethemed it. The theme may not be for everyone and might be better in a larger collection? To each their own i always say.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I haven’t played it in a while but don’t the captured characters carry over from ball to ball unlike taxi? Maybe I made that up lol.

On Extra Easy, Easy, Medium (factory), and Hard levels the animals carry over, POLICE letters toward jackpot carry over and locked balls carry over.

If you set Adjustment 66 (Extra Hard) to Yes then you get no carryovers, only 8 seconds to hit jackpot after lighting all 4 animals, you need 8 center ramps to get your first million and you need 3 loops to Take High Score. It makes the game much much harder.

#7 5 years ago

Pro tip I'll be changing that on mine for sure. I've owned my for a while now and it is super fun. Not super deep just good ol system 11 fun.

Quoted from boscokid:

On Extra Easy, Easy, Medium (factory), and Hard levels the animals carry over, POLICE letters toward jackpot carry over and locked balls carry over.
If you set Adjustment 66 (Extra Hard) to Yes then you get no carryovers, only 8 seconds to hit jackpot after lighting all 4 animals, you need 8 center ramps to get your first million and you need 3 loops to Take High Score. It makes the game much much harder.

#8 5 years ago

Had a couple. Was a snoozefest.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Had a couple. Was a snoozefest.

To each his own.

Game is simple in design but loaded with character. It’s fun and makes you want to play again. LOVED It.

Would love to find one again and if you know of one local, let me know. I llve somewhat close.

#10 5 years ago

You dont really see police force out there much. Its a fun game. Super original theme. Great pinball flyer too.

#11 5 years ago

For what it’s worth from a pin noob, I’ve had mine for about a month and love it! Like many have mentioned, the center ramp shot can be repetitious and add up quick yet there’s so much more to do! For the price I feel like you get a lot in this table and the artwork, while some don’t care for it, I think is great! Great attention to detail and even on the cabinet with the items the weasel is stealing! I also think the music and callouts are very fitting for the title and go well with the overall gameplay. It’s funny too how “times have changed” in terms of how The Columbian Cocaine Cartel made its way on the playfield! I’m thinking no chance that’d happen today?! All in all a great System 11 IMO and one that everyone enjoys!

#12 5 years ago

I want to thank everyone for input. It sounds like i will like it. So im excited to pick it up sat.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/police-force-4?hl=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.