Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5BBE8DA8-B955-47A0-83C1-84CFE65F1D0B (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    choosepoke (resized).png
    1437050926895 (resized).jpg
    60535314_1345681948912954_6252426421000470528_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gornkleschnitzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago

I legit drew up a rough playfield sketch for a game like this. As much as I'd love to build one, I know that Nintendo can be very possessive of their stuff and it tends to be rather hit-and-miss as to whether various fangames get C&D'd. Otherwise this would probably be my next homebrew pin.

(I already built the Undertale homebrew..... change my mind?)

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Shoot the ball up a ramp, it enters into a giant pokeball, it shakes a couple times, and either locks a ball or spits it out to return to the flipper.

As long as somebody is already airing an idea I had on my drawing, I might as well also bring up my concept of adding a "physical" Pokemon battle by way of two catapult mechanisms facing each other diagonally.

Wild Pokemon jumps out and you can either shoot the front catapult to fight back, or shoot the Pokeball lock to attempt a capture. 3 captures for multiball, I suppose.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

When the game first starts out you should choose your first Pokémon

To avoid excessive game delay, how about selecting with a plunger skill shot?

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

To put it in pinball terms, the different choices could relate to beginning bonuses for novice and advanced players.

Granted, maybe plunger skill shot is a bad idea (e.g. leaving the decision of a starter up to the somewhat random chance induced by the plunger spring). But it could probably be configured so that the easiest/novice option is the hard plunge.

Also IMHO extra balls should be awarded at a PokeCenter saucer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gornkleschnitzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pokemon-pin-pic-from-deadflip?tu=Gornkleschnitzer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.