3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Wickerman2
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8391 (resized).PNG
IMG_8390 (resized).PNG
IMG_2632 (resized).JPG
GTA_Go_(resized).jpg
look-undead-out-there-10-of-the-best-walkers-from-the-walking-dead-a-walker-looking-p-551821_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
giphy_(2).gif
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 3 years ago

Started yesterday and must have walked 5 miles. At least its fresh air and better than sitting on couch. Planning on hitting NY with my daughter to catch a few. Damn snorlax is on the brooklyn bridge. While I was out, saw 1/2 the town doing the same thing. Can easily become an obsession if you let it. Just look at it as a fun way to stretch your legs. Good idea to read the tips on line. Plus its cheaper than pinball or bars.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I keep hearing this. Last I checked there's other ways to get off the couch and get out of the house.
Once this fad is over, is it back to the couch for good?

possibly, or maybe the next fad will come along. The fitbit helped get me off the couch, until 2 of them blew up on me and I won't buy one again. As long as it doesn't become an obsession and you walk into an open manhole, there's no harm in it. Except for the person who figured out to wait in ambush at an isolated location near a rare pokemon to rob people. I said hello to more people in town the other day hunting for pokemon than I have the past 2 months.

#83 3 years ago

Somerset Patriots To Host Pokemon Go Night, July 19
TD Bank Ballpark​ in Bridgewater has been recognized as an official Pokémon Go gym location​.

our local minor league baseball team has jumped on the bandwagon. someone in marketing is thinking..

1 week later
#100 3 years ago

I was in new york friday. INSANE!! lures everywhere. At least 500 people in bryant park . People in groups running around chasing pokemon. I think 8 stops in an area the size of a football field. Then went to rockefeller center. Again, lures everywhere. Stood there for an hour and was catching pokemon I've never seen before every 10 seconds. Never made it to central park, which I hear is nuts too. Up to level 21. To get to level 22 is 75,000 points. noticed every starbucks usually had 2 or 3 lures going. Not sure if its a marketing ploy or just lazy people inside.
I don't really care what anyone thinks, I'm having fun, not sitting on couch, and met a few nice people. I watch where I'm walking. I step out of the way when catching one. Its free and I'm not hurting anyone. also lost 3 pounds

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pindependent
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
€ 18.95
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside