4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Wickerman2
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8391 (resized).PNG
IMG_8390 (resized).PNG
IMG_2632 (resized).JPG
GTA_Go_(resized).jpg
look-undead-out-there-10-of-the-best-walkers-from-the-walking-dead-a-walker-looking-p-551821_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
giphy_(2).gif
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

haha yeah, I havent played an actual pokemon game for atleast a decade but my friends and I went to "Old Town" Fort Collins last night and walked around and caught a ton of em till our batteries died. We would go to the bars that were near pokestops and grab a beer and catch em hah. Fun times. I'm guessing work productivity in the service industry is at an all time low. Walking in stores all the employees are playing lol.

#11 4 years ago

my friends work had to post this haha.

poke_(resized).jpg

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I keep hearing this. Last I checked there's other ways to get off the couch and get out of the house.
Once this fad is over, is it back to the couch for good?

its just in beta right now, they had no idea it would blow up this fast and had to add a shit ton of servers

the next release they are talking about trading which will keep this thing going for a good while. Also, adding leader boards and all sorts of stuff. I think its here to stay for a good while.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Thank God!
Our nation's obesity epidemic is clearly nearing an end.

meh, you can be cynical if you want, but I know actual people who suffer from depression / social anxiety and never leave the house who are going out and socializing for the first time in years / or ever. It's really cool that something so simple can bring people together. You can hate all you want, or ignore it and never play it and scoff people who do, but I think its pretty cool what its doing.

People are already always on their phone doing stupid shit and ignoring the real world, atleast when they are doing it with this game they are interacting with other people and moving around.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why does it bother you so much that I find this ridiculous? I spent a weekend at pintastic with a guy who was locked into this idiocy. There was nothing "social" about it, except that he kept telling me about shit I couldn't care less about (what he just caught for instance). This does not promote social activity, and in fact, retards it. When people are locked into this, they are not listening to anybody or interacting with anybody in a social manner. It's not "bringing people together" it's just driving another technological wedge between them.

I don't think it bothers me at all that you aren't into it, I was just trying to give some perspective that I thought you may be missing.

Obviously there are going to be people on different levels of the spectrum, but what I see a lot of is groups of people walking around socializing and playing simultaneously.

#69 4 years ago

Looks like they found a sneak peak of a future marketing deal with Mcdonalds

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/07/13/pokemon-go-update-fixes-login-problems-sponsored-game-content-coming-soon

cue levi taking a shot at how shitty mcdonalds food is, because, well it is horrible and horrible for you lol

#79 4 years ago

thats the sweetest pokestop haul ive ever seen. drop a lucky egg and go to town!

#80 4 years ago

copied and pasted from a facebook group on how to evolve your Eevee:

"It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!
Video proof -

"

#91 3 years ago

https://pokevision.com/

shows you what pokemon have spawned near you... or anywhere you search. pretty accurate from what I can tell

1 week later
#122 3 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Why did the take out battery saver ??? I need that so the screen dims when pointing down.

Removed on iOS but it's still present on android

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside