Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by cal50
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_3256_1024x768.JPG
    IMG_3245_1024x768.JPG
    P1070632.JPG
    DSC09371.JPG
    DSC09374.JPG
    DSC09373.JPG
    DSC09362.JPG
    DSC09358.JPG
    DSC09354.JPG
    DSC09355.JPG
    DSC09353.JPG
    DSC09351.JPG
    IMG_3300_1024x768.JPG
    IMG_3299_1024x768.JPG
    P1020337.JPG
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

I was told that trophyB and humanfemale were going to both be dressed up as Elvira...

WTH?

#52 10 years ago

more... DSC09373.JPGDSC09373.JPG DSC09374.JPGDSC09374.JPG DSC09371.JPGDSC09371.JPG

#53 10 years ago

Thanks for the hospitality had a blast b

#54 10 years ago

Very nice!

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Some more....Trophy was flashing gang signs all night, I was surprised we didnt get capped. I also got the 2score on MM, I was happy till Pete told me it was recently reset.

Pete's 2 brothers (both cops) were upstairs so they missed the THUG LIFE!

I think I had the first score on MM, but it was done with 4 balls (set weeks prior) and not 3 at the party. Pete has his games set to 4 usually, but drops them to 3 at parties. Therefore, consider the high score yours!

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Therefore, consider the high score yours!

I got GC on MM at some point...don't know if it got beaten. My GF was playing the crap out of that machine too....looong ball times. She asked how it felt to wait for her for a change

I did see Centerflank as I heard the TrophyB comment be made. You guys need to put nametags on the back of your shirts like I did.

EDIT: although it was my fault I didn't put my Pinside name on there

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

watched the whole thing. didn't see a single beer!

Ehrl, I for one, was leading up the beer brigade, I brought a case of various porters, brown ales and my favorite bourbon bock!!!! I think the BBocks were like 10% or something. I left feeling no pain thats for sure! Thanks also to my wife for transporting my inebriated butt around!

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Ehrl, I for one, was leading up the beer brigade,

I had 18 the night before so i was still recovering a bit.

EDIT: Blurry...but still good P1070632.JPGP1070632.JPG

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Ehrl, I for one, was leading up the beer brigade, I brought a case of various porters, brown ales and my favorite bourbon bock!!!! I think the BBocks were like 10% or something. I left feeling no pain thats for sure! Thanks also to my wife for transporting my inebriated butt around!

that's friendship! hell yes!

#60 10 years ago

Happy B-Day Pete, that's an awesome game room!!

#61 10 years ago

Happy Birthday Pete!
    Sorry I couldn't make it. Looks like you had a blast which is all that matters.
    And I love the neon sign!!!
    -Ran

#62 10 years ago

Dude, I need one of those backglasses off your ceiling. That place is friggin incredible.

#63 10 years ago

If you guys can identify yourselves by the pics that would be awesome, will enable more efficient socializing next time Im out there with you guys!

#64 10 years ago

That's beyond impressive.
    Happy birthday!

#65 10 years ago

I'll introduce myself the next time, I'm not hard to miss; I'm the one with the hair.

#66 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Thanks also to my wife for transporting my inebriated butt around!

I got #4 on Iron Man!!

#67 10 years ago

I'm the one with the hair.

This is the most accurate description ever.

(Really).

TheLaw - In the first picture...far left.

Second picture - The epic hair. I'm not going to lie...very jealous.

IMG_3245_1024x768.JPGIMG_3245_1024x768.JPG IMG_3256_1024x768.JPGIMG_3256_1024x768.JPG

#68 10 years ago

So Dayhuff was there also and I didnt get to meet...bummer..I did get to meet Kruzman though, that was cool, the playfield master!

edit- The Law and I agreed to an arm wrestling contest for next time, will add to the magic!!!

#69 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

So Dayhuff was there also and I didnt get to meet...bummer..I did get to meet Kruzman though, that was cool, the playfield master!
    edit- The Law and I agreed to an arm wrestling contest for next time, will add to the magic!!!

Gosh darnit...I feel pretty bad that I didn't drag you guys around and introduce you to the locals.

Put the party on the calendar for next year. I'll do a better job, promise.

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

As always, awesome! What is the next title to add to the arcade?

Predator.

Outside of that, I don't have a ton on my wishlist. I've got some holy grails that I keep my eyes open for (Rocky, Spectrum, Orbitor 1, Wolf Man by Peyper), and I tend to be a sucker for some of the newer Stern super-hero themed stuff.

Pete

#71 10 years ago

Outstanding Gameroom! Looks like a great party too. Happy Birthday!

Mike

#72 10 years ago

You can skip that one. Sweet in concept...not a lot of play value.

Quoted from pmWolf:

Put the party on the calendar for next year. I'll do a better job, promise.

I will...and a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didn't know it was your birthday...thought it was just an end of the summer type deal.

Quoted from pmWolf:

TheLaw - In the first picture...far left.

Seriously,look how bored I look in that pic because Dana was running rough-shot all over that machine!

#73 10 years ago

Let's all vow to meet up again at Dayhuff's party this fall. So John...SET THE DATE!

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Let's all vow to meet up again at Dayhuff's party this fall. So John...SET THE DATE!

Hopefully I will be invited and i can come. It's right around my GF's B-day and last year we were out of ton...should be in town this year though!

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

I'll be there for sure!!!
    Julie

#76 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Orbitor 1: You can skip that one. Sweet in concept...not a lot of play value.

Oh I've played it plenty of times before.

I agree...if I only had a couple machines, I would pass on this one. I think it would fit nicely in my collection, though....a neat novelty that would be fun to play, and very different than anything I've got.

It's very hard for me to burn out on any specific title...and Orbitor 1 is different enough that it would hold my interest.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Hopefully I will be invited and i can come. It's right around my GF's B-day and last year we were out of town...should be in town this year though!

You're invited to Dayhuff's party. Trust me. Also...what is a better birthday present for your girlfriend than going to a pinball party???

#77 10 years ago

Pete,
    Happy Birthday; I will make the road trip with my wife one of these times.
    Looks like every one had a ton of fun.

The Law is a Morrisey stand in

Scott
    Detroit Pinball

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Pete,
    Happy Birthday; I will make the road trip with my wife one of these times.
    Looks like every one had a ton of fun.
    The Law is a Morrisey stand in
    Scott
    Detroit Pinball

Didn't we get our Batman Forever from you? That machine is awesome!
    Julie

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Oh I've played it plenty of times before.

I agree...if I only had a couple machines, I would pass on this one. I think it would fit nicely in my collection, though....a neat novelty that would be fun to play, and very different than anything I've got.

It's very hard for me to burn out on any specific title...and Orbitor 1 is different enough that it would hold my interest.

Yep , Orbitor1 would be a nice addition to a collection of your size , for the times when you want to play something completely different.

#80 10 years ago

wow, great gameroom Pete. And it survived Coreys visit, impressed.

#81 10 years ago

Didn't we get our Batman Forever from you? That machine is awesome!
    Julie

Yes Thanks and glad you guys love it,
    I did a complete playfield teardown on that thing and soon as I was done, sold it to you guys
    I did the Bat Wing myself, I really like how that turned out.

// Error: Image 124763 not found // IMG_1917.JPGIMG_1917.JPG

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

You're invited to Dayhuff's party. Trust me. Also...what is a better birthday present for your girlfriend than going to a pinball party???

We should be there this year....we were just out of town last year. Won't miss it unless there's a birth!

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Yes Thanks and glad you guys love it,
    I did a complete playfield teardown on that thing and soon as I was done, sold it to you guys
    I did the Bat Wing myself, I really like how that turned out.

Awesome! I gave it props in my walk-through video posted earlier in the thread! Pete was looking all over for a BF and yours was the best he saw by far... Nice work on an excellect machine.

#84 10 years ago

Awesome collection there Pete!
    I think my initials are still on the RFM.....

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmwolf-2013-arcade-walkthrough/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.