IMG_0887 (resized).jpg
IMG_0884 (resized).jpg
IMG_0782 (resized).jpg
IMG_0781 (resized).jpg
IMG_0779 (resized).jpg
IMG_0778 (resized).jpg
IMG_0777 (resized).jpg
IMG_0762 (resized).jpg
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 7 years ago

Hi Mike,
can you go into a little detail about your Festool stuff? The machines look nice, but wow they are expensive.

My Landlord swears by the Track saw.

Bob

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Hi Mike,
can you go into a little detail about your Festool stuff? The machines look nice, but wow they are expensive.
My Landlord swears by the Track saw.
Bob

Hi Bob,

You’re right; Festool equipment certainly isn’t cheap However, keep in mind that Festool produces professional grade equipment designed for longevity and superior results. If you are a collector looking to restore one for two pinball machines then I’d recommend going with more budget conscious tools. However, if your hobby is restoring pinball machines, or you enjoy wood working projects, then you can’t go wrong with Festool.

If you are serious about looking into a Festool system, then I’d highly recommend you find a local dealer and checkout the hardware in person. In addition, there are tons of videos on YouTube where people demonstrate Festool equipment in action. For example, McCune has a video demonstrating an AFM decal sanding prep job – very cool.

Over the next few weeks/months, depending on how crazy my work schedule gets, I’ll be building 3 new cabinets: Centaur, Medusa and EBD. During that time I’ll do my best to document the entire process and provide equipment write-ups along the way. This will include track saws, sanders, routers, spraying equipment, etc. - everything you'd need to build a cabinet from scratch. Hopefully this will be detailed and provide some worthwhile info worth archiving here on PinSide

#53 7 years ago

Mike,
Thanks for the info, And for this thread!

I'm very tempted. That tracksaw seems to be calling my name...

Bob

#54 7 years ago

Finished up all of the cutting work for the 80s Bally cabinets today

Again, I'm using 3/4" poplar for the cabinets and back boxs:

Poplar_material_(resized).JPGPoplar_material_(resized).JPG

These are 5 ply 4'x8' sheets from HD ($50/sheet). I'll need four 4'x8' sheets to build three complete cabinets and back boxes. In addition, I'll be using 1/2"x4'x8' sheets for the cabinet floors and rear back box panels.

Per request, here's some more info on the Festool System utilized for this project:

First, it's important to note that each Festool device is designed to work with a "Festool Dust Extractor."

CT_36_Dust_Extractor_(resized).JPGCT_36_Dust_Extractor_(resized).JPG

You'll have several options here, but personally I'd recommend either the CT 36 or CT 48. The only difference, besides the price of course, is the size/capacity of the extractor. Both the CT 36 and 48 are great, so you can't go wrong either way. One of the things I love the most about Festool equipment is the cleanliness. I can sand or cut wood without breathing in a ton of dust.

Again, the track saw we're using is a TS 75. Don't waste your time with the TCS 55, go with the Cadillac - trust me. The TS 75 has an impressive maximum 2-3/4” straight plunge depth and can cut up to 2-1/8" at 45 degrees, which comes in handy You can purchase tracks ranging form 32" up to 118" in length.

The track saw can be used in a variety of ways. For starters, it's great for making basic rough cuts:

You just place the track where you want to make a cut and used two Festool track clamps to secure the track in place:

Locking_Clamps_(resized).JPGLocking_Clamps_(resized).JPG

For precision cuts, I use the MFT-3 multifuntional table system:

MFT-3_Table_(resized).JPGMFT-3_Table_(resized).JPG

The only draw back here is the size of the cutting table itself. However, Festool does make a kit that will allow you to join two tables together - yes they like your money

#55 7 years ago

The MFT-3 table is simple, but incredibly versatile. The extruded aluminum frame gives you the ability to attach a fence at any angle, making it possible to cut just about anything in any way imaginable:

Fence_(resized).JPGFence_(resized).JPG

The MFT-3 table also provides you the ability to attach your track to the table. The track then pivots at one end, so you can rotate it 90 degrees perpendicular to the table. This way you can easily move parts in and out of the cutting area, then lower the cutting track back into place.

MFT-3_Table_#2_(resized).JPGMFT-3_Table_#2_(resized).JPG

Once you square up your fence and tack you'll be making perfect cuts every time:

Perfect_Square_Cut_(resized).JPGPerfect_Square_Cut_(resized).JPG

On a side note, don't cut your table in half Adjust the plunge depth for your saw accordingly:

Blade_Depth_Adjustment_(resized).JPGBlade_Depth_Adjustment_(resized).JPG
Blade_Depth_Adjustment_#2_(resized).JPGBlade_Depth_Adjustment_#2_(resized).JPG

Did I mention that the track height is adjustable in relation to the MFT-3 table's surface? Yup, you can stack wood parts, square them up and cut them both at the same time.

Double_Cutting_(resized).JPGDouble_Cutting_(resized).JPG

#56 7 years ago

Here's a cool gizmo:

Slide_Stop_(resized).JPGSlide_Stop_(resized).JPG

This adjustable stop slides back and forth in the fence, giving you the ability to set the length for repetitive cuts. With the stop we were able to cut all of the back box sides for 3 cabinets in less than 5 minutes. More importantly, the cuts were repeatable and on the money.

Here's the EBD cabinet, ready for routing now

Cabinet_(resized).JPGCabinet_(resized).JPG

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Here's a cool gizmo:

This adjustable stop slides back and forth in the fence, giving you the ability to set the length for repetitive cuts. With the stop we were able to cut all of the back box sides for 3 cabinets in less than 5 minutes. More importantly, the cuts were repeatable and on the money.
now

I see a deep love and passion for fancy tools here. I also see a small production of cabinets on demand. ..... ? It would definitely help the hobby.

Yes

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcane:

I see a deep love and passion for fancy tools here. I also see a small production of cabinets on demand. ..... ? It would definitely help the hobby.
Yes

One, two, three cabinets.... No big deal, but trying to reproduce cabinets for the general public in this fashion really doesn't make since. I'd have to CNC everything or the cabinets would cost a fortune. Even then I'd probably have to charge more than what most people would be willing to spend. It's a nice idea, but I really don't want my hobby to turn into a secondary job. If I did then I'd make more CFTBL LCD MODs

1 week later
#59 7 years ago

Taking a break from wood working this weekend

I decided to work on EBD and get it up and running.

I noticed that F4 (the 5amp fuse on the power module board) was blown. Took a look under the playfeild and found this:

Broken_Fuse_Holder_(resized).JPGBroken_Fuse_Holder_(resized).JPG

Luckily I had a space fuse holder. The EBD playfield fuse was being held in place via a flipper spring, which was wrapped around the remaining prong. The problem was that it was shorting out on the adjacent coil assembly bracket. I swapped out the fuse holder as well as the power board.

swapped_out_A2_power_board_(resized).JPGswapped_out_A2_power_board_(resized).JPG

At this point I was able to get the game to boot up. However, after performing the coil test I found this:

Bad_Cool_(resized).JPGBad_Cool_(resized).JPG
Bad_coil_reading_(resized).JPGBad_coil_reading_(resized).JPG

The right sling shot coil was fried. I un-soldered the wires and ohmed it out. The solendoid should read something more like this:

Good_coil_(resized).JPGGood_coil_(resized).JPG
Correct_coil_reading_(resized).JPGCorrect_coil_reading_(resized).JPG

I swapped the coil and again replaced the 5amp fuse. Presto..... EBD is now up and running

Up_and_running_(resized).JPGUp_and_running_(resized).JPG

At least I can now play the game while I'm building a new cabinet and back box.

#60 7 years ago

Its the little things in pinball that bring so much pleasure! Now you can take a break from all this hard work and play a game or two.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Tbgolfen:

Its the little things in pinball that bring so much pleasure! Now you can take a break from all this hard work and play a game or two.

Agreed

#62 7 years ago

"Shoot the E-I-G-H-T ball, corner pocket."

1 week later
#63 7 years ago

You know a project is progressing when it leads to other projects

Here's a cool pocket screw tool (you can pick one up at Lowes for around $100):

Pocket_Screw_Tool_#1_(resized).JPGPocket_Screw_Tool_#1_(resized).JPG
Pocket_Screw_Tool_#2_(resized).JPGPocket_Screw_Tool_#2_(resized).JPG

A little glue and some pocket screws go a long way.....

Fence_#1_(resized).JPGFence_#1_(resized).JPG

Ok, so what the hell are we building? Yup, you guessed it.... A fence for our router table

Fence_#2_(resized).JPGFence_#2_(resized).JPG

Cabinet panels are big and clunky, making them difficult to handle when routing the corners. Therefore, we're building a large fence to ensure we can control the panels when making the cross grain cuts.

I'll be using the following locking miter router bit for the cabinet corner cuts :

Router_Bit_#1_(resized).JPGRouter_Bit_#1_(resized).JPG
Router_Bit_#2_(resized).JPGRouter_Bit_#2_(resized).JPG

Once glued, this should give me the solid corners I want

#64 7 years ago

More Festool toys, this time we're going to play with the OF 1400 router, which is attached to the CMS VL router table:

Router_(resized).JPGRouter_(resized).JPG
Router_table_(resized).JPGRouter_table_(resized).JPG

Festool has two different options for router tables - standalone or an MFT3 table extension system. In this case we're using the MFT3 extension system.

So, how do you set up a router? Well, first you have to get the height of the bit setup correctly. Here's a nifty tool for that:

Bit_Height_Tool_(resized).JPGBit_Height_Tool_(resized).JPG

The three magnets make it easy to attach to the router bit.

Router_Bit_(resized).JPGRouter_Bit_(resized).JPG

The longer scale lines represent the center lines for the wood you're routing. The horizontal line is used to set the height of your bit while the vertical line is used to set the depth of your fence.

So, now we'll need to notch out a hole in our fence in order to accommodate the router bit.

Fence_router_bit_location_(resized).JPGFence_router_bit_location_(resized).JPG

Finally, we've added a vacuum box to the rear of our fence in order to help with dust collection. The slide piece on top will be use to guide panels through the router.

Dust_collection_box_(resized).JPGDust_collection_box_(resized).JPG

Now it's just a matter of squaring up the fence to the router table and experimenting with the bit height and fence depth in order to make the fine adjustments needed to have perfect corners. Unfortunately, this is a pain in the ass, but it's necessary to produce the quality cuts needed to have a square cabinet.

#65 7 years ago

Here's a look at Festool's router guide fence system (very similar to the track saw setup used earlier in the thread):

Guide_system_(resized).JPGGuide_system_(resized).JPG

It works great for cuts made with the grain:

Cutting_(resized).JPGCutting_(resized).JPG

Here's a look at the custom guide system we fabricated to handle cross grain cuts:

Cross_Grain_Cut_Guide_System_(resized).JPGCross_Grain_Cut_Guide_System_(resized).JPG

Now, when we stand up panels perpendicular to the table, we'll have a solid means for guiding them through the router

Here are some test pieces used to setup the router:

Corner_Joint_#1_(resized).JPGCorner_Joint_#1_(resized).JPG
Corner_Joint_#2_(resized).JPGCorner_Joint_#2_(resized).JPG

Put them together and you have a cabinet

Box_(resized).JPGBox_(resized).JPG

#66 7 years ago

Picked up all the power coated parts for Medusa today. I went with a metallic gold, should look nice with the cabinet trim and art.

Powder_Coated_Parts_(resized).pngPowder_Coated_Parts_(resized).png
Powder_Coated_Parts_#2_(resized).JPGPowder_Coated_Parts_#2_(resized).JPG

#67 7 years ago

Here are a few close up pictures to illustrate the finish:

Drop_Target_Bank_(resized).JPGDrop_Target_Bank_(resized).JPG
Coin_door__(resized).JPGCoin_door__(resized).JPG

I decided to have a clear top coat applied, help make the metallic flakes pop

#68 7 years ago

Beautiful parts. However, will these drop targets mechanisms still work with such thickness added to the parts?
That will be one hell of a Medusa, for sure.

Yves

#69 7 years ago

I like your color choice...should look fantastic with cabinet...as you mentioned. Kudos to you sir.

#70 7 years ago

Looking real good!

#71 7 years ago

you're quite the talented person. hats off

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcane:

Beautiful parts. However, will these drop targets mechanisms still work with such thickness added to the parts?

It worked on these machines

Fathom_(resized).pngFathom_(resized).png
Centaur_(resized).pngCentaur_(resized).png

FYI - the powder only adds 2 mils per coat.
The key is using heat tape when needed, like on the coil stops:

coil_stops_(resized).JPGcoil_stops_(resized).JPG

Here's where we left an area for the grounding wire on the bottom of the transformer panel:

transformer_panel_(resized).JPGtransformer_panel_(resized).JPG

I'll have to re-tap all the mounting holes and there will be some tweaking required, but the drops will work correctly once complete. If anything, I'd be more concerned with the zipper flipper mechanism, but that can always get brass plated with the rest of the part

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I like your color choice...should look fantastic with cabinet...as you mentioned. Kudos to you sir.

Quoted from jgentry:

Looking real good!

Quoted from j_m_:

you're quite the talented person. hats off

Thanks for the kind words.

#74 7 years ago

I'll be waiting to pounce when you get tired of a couple of these

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'll be waiting to pounce when you get tired of a couple of these

You already got a Medusa

#76 7 years ago

You already got a Medusa

Can't have to many.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Can't have to many.

Especially when it's a MikeD restored game

#78 7 years ago

It worked on these machines FYI - the powder only adds 2 mils per coat.

Mike,

I know that. I was just concerned by that beautiful clear-coat that you can see shining everywhere....

Beautiful result. These pinball machines are masterpieces.

Yves

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcane:Mike,
I know that. I was just concerned by that beautiful clear-coat that you can see shining everywhere....
Beautiful result. These pinball machines are masterpieces.
Yves

I'll document what's required throughout the rebuild, but it shouldn't be too bad

#80 7 years ago

"FYI - the powder only adds 2 mils per coat."

Mike,
Just a heads-up. I have seen Powder-coating add Considerably more than .002" Per side. It depends very much on how the parts are hung, How good the connection is, And how much powder is applied.

I have seen hack job powder-coating add .030" per side on the downhill edge. Not to mention the drips and blobs...

Keep up the good work. I am always looking forward to updates on this thread. Thanks for the Festool Info.

Bob

#81 7 years ago

Looking good!

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

"
Just a heads-up. I have seen Powder-coating add Considerably more than .002" Per side. It depends very much on how the parts are hung, How good the connection is, And how much powder is applied.
Bob

No doubt I'll have a few parts reworked; it's hard to get 100+ pieces perfect the first time around. Typically I'm not a big fan of powder for trim pieces (rails, coin door, etc), but it's a nice custom touch for the coil assemblies

2 weeks later
#83 7 years ago

The Festool router table is nice, but here's an even better setup for precision work:

Incra_Positioner_(resized).JPGIncra_Positioner_(resized).JPG

The INCRA LS Positioner makes fine adjustments that the Festool fence can't. So, after some modifications, here's what our custom fence system looks like:

Incra_Positioner_2_(resized).JPGIncra_Positioner_2_(resized).JPG
Modified_Fence_Adjustment_System_(resized).JPGModified_Fence_Adjustment_System_(resized).JPG
Modified_Fence_Adjustment_System_2_(resized).JPGModified_Fence_Adjustment_System_2_(resized).JPG

Now we can easily adjust the fence depth, making 1/1000" adjustments

#84 7 years ago

We also added some feather boards to our fence system to help control our material when cutting. Here's a look at the cross grain setup:

Feather_Board_System_-_Cross_Grain_Cuts_(resized).JPGFeather_Board_System_-_Cross_Grain_Cuts_(resized).JPG

I'm using a wood clamp to help secure the board squarely to the fence, attaching it to the track guide that runs along the top of the fence. Also, I'm using a backer board when cutting, this will ensure the router bit doesn't create any "blowout" while cutting.

Here's a good picture to illustrate a clean cross cut, notice that the exiting section of the board isn't blown out (hence the need for the backer board in the previous picture):

No_Blowout_(resized).JPGNo_Blowout_(resized).JPG

With the cross cuts completed, we can now setup our fence for conventional cutting work:

Feather_Board_System_-_With_Grain_Cuts_(resized).JPGFeather_Board_System_-_With_Grain_Cuts_(resized).JPG
With_Grain_Cutting_(resized).JPGWith_Grain_Cutting_(resized).JPG

Looks like our cuts turned out OK

Example_of_Corner_(resized).JPGExample_of_Corner_(resized).JPG

That's all for today.

#85 7 years ago

Way over my head, but the joint looks great and will certainly be solid.

#86 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Way over my head, but the joint looks great and will certainly be solid.

It's not that complicated, probably just not explaining it very well. Hopefully it’s at least interesting to read

#87 7 years ago

It's not that complicated, probably just not explaining it very well. Hopefully it’s at least interesting to read

I think it is helpful and interesting. Your demonstrating for all of us that having the right tools is just as important as the skill to use them. What is overwhelming is accepting that building out a "proper" cabinet requires a proper woodshop and that for many of us is unrealistic (space, money, utility, etc).
But being unrealistic or overwhelming, does not detract from the usefulness of your posts. I can deduce down the idea of building a guide for a router as being essential to producing a better outcome.
Selfishly, keep posting! I love learning and being exposed to ideas and tools I have never considered. Thanks!
As is often stated in your threads, we can only hope to approximate your builds as your craftsmanship and attention to detail is awesome.

#88 7 years ago

Hopefully it’s at least interesting to read

Very much so...Please keep them coming.

Quoted from Tbgolfen:

As is often stated in your threads, we can only hope to approximate your builds as your craftsmanship and attention to detail is awesome.

Much agreed!

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from Tbgolfen:

Your demonstrating for all of us that having the right tools is just as important as the skill to use them. What is overwhelming is accepting that building out a "proper" cabinet requires a proper woodshop and that for many of us is unrealistic (space, money, utility, etc).

Good tools make all the difference, no doubt about that. If you're only restoring one or two machines, then it really doesn't make since to purchase all this stuff; it would be far cheaper to purchase a few reproduction cabinets. Personally, I'd rather buy the tools than the pinball machines. I like my machines in a millions pieces

Quoted from Tbgolfen:

I happen to like a certain guy's Frontier restoration just as much

#90 7 years ago

I found this on my door step today.

Box of Parts (resized).JPGBox of Parts (resized).JPG

Let's see what Ron has shipped me

Parts (resized).JPGParts (resized).JPG

After 30 minutes of unwrapping, here's the first batch of Medusa parts:

Plated Parts 1 (resized).JPGPlated Parts 1 (resized).JPG
Plated Parts 2 (resized).JPGPlated Parts 2 (resized).JPG
Plated Parts 3 (resized).JPGPlated Parts 3 (resized).JPG

Well done Ron.

#91 7 years ago

Well done indeed

1 week later
#92 7 years ago

It's time for some more routing work

Let's get started with the back box. Here's a look at the bottom panel:

Backbox Bottom (resized).JPGBackbox Bottom (resized).JPG

No need for an elaborate jig, just clamp your wood directly to the back box.

Bottom Panel Setup (resized).JPGBottom Panel Setup (resized).JPG

We're going to use a 1.75HP Porter Cable router with a following bit to cut out our new bottom panel. Set the router bit's depth, so the follower bearing rides along the surface of the cutout in the original back box as shown below:

Router Depth Setup (resized).JPGRouter Depth Setup (resized).JPG

Now, dill a pilot hole and start routing.

Nothing to it

#93 7 years ago

Use brad point drill bits to create pilot holes for the mounting bolt & tee nut locations:

Through Hole Dimples (resized).JPGThrough Hole Dimples (resized).JPG

It's drill press time.

Drill Press (resized).JPGDrill Press (resized).JPG

If your drill has a depth stop setting, use it. I like to set the depth, so only the brad point pushes through:

First Side Drilling (resized).JPGFirst Side Drilling (resized).JPG

Then I flip the board over and drill from the other side to complete the hole:

Second Side Drilling (resized).JPGSecond Side Drilling (resized).JPG

This ensures you don't have a blowout where the drill bit exits, like this:

Drill Press Blowout (resized).JPGDrill Press Blowout (resized).JPG

You could use a backer board, but I prefer the method described above. Anyway, here's the finished panel:

Finished Bottom (resized).JPGFinished Bottom (resized).JPG

#94 7 years ago

Here's a look at the top back box panel, same routing process as described above:

Backbox Top (resized).JPGBackbox Top (resized).JPG
Top Panel Setup (resized).JPGTop Panel Setup (resized).JPG
Routing Work 2 (resized).JPGRouting Work 2 (resized).JPG
Finished Top (resized).JPGFinished Top (resized).JPG

That was easy

#95 7 years ago

The right side back box panel is a little more interesting. First, we need to drill out a hole for the lock. Then we'll route out an area for the lock's mounting plate as shown below:

Backbox Right Side (resized).JPGBackbox Right Side (resized).JPG

Here's where the Festool MFT table comes in handy

Side Panel Setup (resized).JPGSide Panel Setup (resized).JPG

With our work piece secured to the table and some scrap wood guides in place, we can now use a 1/4" router bit to cut out the area.

Routing Work 3 (resized).JPGRouting Work 3 (resized).JPG

Here's a look at the finished cutting work:

Finished Backbox Lock Area (resized).JPGFinished Backbox Lock Area (resized).JPG

#96 7 years ago

Can you guess how the coin door panel was fabricated?

Coindoor Setup (resized).JPGCoindoor Setup (resized).JPG
Finsihed Coindoor Cutout 1 (resized).JPGFinsihed Coindoor Cutout 1 (resized).JPG

Ok, that's enough fun for one day

#97 7 years ago

You make it seem so easy! Excellent work!

1 week later
#98 7 years ago

Who doesn't love little wooden triangle shaped corner support braces? If you're not a fan of wooden triangles, then this post isn't for you

Before we can assemble the back boxes we'll need to make some corner braces. These guys were cut out of square poplar material using a band saw:

Corner Brace Material (resized).JPGCorner Brace Material (resized).JPG

The only problem is that they have some ugly blade marks that need to be address.

Bandsaw Blade Marks (resized).JPGBandsaw Blade Marks (resized).JPG

So, it's time for another handy dandy jig

Sanding Jig (resized).JPGSanding Jig (resized).JPG

This jig gets clamped down to the work table using some Festool clamps.

Festool Clamps (resized).JPGFestool Clamps (resized).JPG

Now it's time to start sanding, 100 grit should do the trick.

Sanding Corner Braces (resized).JPGSanding Corner Braces (resized).JPG

Here's a good comparison after a little elbow grease is applied, Was it worth the extra work?

Before and After Sanding (resized).JPGBefore and After Sanding (resized).JPG

#99 7 years ago

Now I can cut the braces to size using a miter saw.

Cutting Corner Braces (resized).JPGCutting Corner Braces (resized).JPG

Here's a comparison showing the difference between the factory and reproduction units:

Brace Comparison (resized).JPGBrace Comparison (resized).JPG

The new ones should painted up nicely

#100 7 years ago

Alright it's time to start assembling the back boxes. First, I'll sand the inside face of every panel; the exterior faces will get sanded later in the process. Now's the time to get as much finishing work done on the interior as possible, just easier this way.

Sanding Back Box Interior (resized).JPGSanding Back Box Interior (resized).JPG

Here's a look at the back panel:

Finish Back Box Panel (resized).JPGFinish Back Box Panel (resized).JPG

The vent holes were routed out using the same technique previously documented. Now I can sand out the vent holes, removing any remaining wood furs. Then I'll lightly file the edges of the vent holes.

File Back Box Vent Holes (resized).JPGFile Back Box Vent Holes (resized).JPG

Time to start gluing.

Glue (resized).JPGGlue (resized).JPG

Once the corner joints are glued, we'll use two ratchet straps to hole the back box together. Here's a look at one of the corners after everything has been squared up:

Corner Joint (resized).JPGCorner Joint (resized).JPG

Not a bad joint indeed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

£ 195.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Point, UT
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 179.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmd-restoration-projects-2016/page/2?hl=pappyfromjersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.