creature_001b.jpg
digging (resized).JPG
digging #1 (resized).JPG
digging #2 (resized).JPG
digging #3 (resized).JPG
digging #4 (resized).JPG
Wall Rot2 (resized).jpg
Wall Rot1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nwpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#333 8 years ago

I bought one of the last available mods and am just getting around to installing it. The original TV recommended is sold out, do you think this alternative would work? It's very close to the original's model number:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-19-class-18-1-2-diag--led-720p-hdtv-black/2799043.p?id=1219077483779&skuId=2799043

#336 8 years ago

Ah, just read all the thread, the link I posted to was the next model of TV and Mike adjusted with kit for it. So I ordered it and am all set!

1 month later
#343 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

When you buy this, what do you get? I want to buy the complete product. plug and play.

A. You might not be able to buy them again, I think Mike is trying to end the product.
B. It's not exactly plug and play, you have to remove your mirror, hologram and some other things, mount the TV, do some connections. It's like an hour of work.

3 weeks later
#369 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Videos are back up.

Thanks! I was going to post about this too, I'm doing my install in the next week or two.

6 months later
#400 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Over the past 6 months I’ve received numerous requests to bring this MOD back. Therefore, we’ll be rerunning a new and improved version of the CFTBL MOD in 2017. With that said, this will be the LAST production run. Please don’t email me about a waiting list. Once they’re ready I’ll post an announcement.
Regards,Mike

It would be awesome if you included and upgrade kit/info for those of us that have earlier versions!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#409 7 years ago

Oh man, I was just going through my toolbench and shelves, organizing parts, and when I came to the kit I discovered I bought two of the 19" TVs, probably like 3 months apart from Best Buy, forgetting I bought one already. If anyone needs the TV, I'll make you a deal on one new in box.

#418 7 years ago

For Sale: New in Box HDTV for the Creech mod. I accidentally bought two. It's an Insignia™ 1934 Class 181234 Diag LED 720p HDTV Black, Model: NS-19E310NA15, SKU: 2799043, the TV recommended for the Creech Mod. It was $98.63 with tax from Best Buy. Save $30.

$70 shipped, still brand new in box and unopened. PM me if interested.

#420 7 years ago

This is the black and white version Yeah, I have no idea what those numbers refer to, I just dug up my original order online.

#424 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I beleive Mike said his new model will use a different TV

That's entirely possible, someone that is sitting on a current kit but that hasn't bought a TV would want this one. Someone waiting for the new kit should probably wait until that kit comes out with it's TV recommendation

#426 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Please someone enlighten me.... the mod kit may cost ~US$400.00, and in top of that I'll still have to buy a LCD monitor and handle all the instalation???

Yes. It's not cheap, but it's awesome.

#429 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

For Sale: New in Box HDTV for the Creech mod. I accidentally bought two. It's an Insignia™ 1934 Class 181234 Diag LED 720p HDTV Black, Model: NS-19E310NA15, SKU: 2799043, the TV recommended for the Creech Mod. It was $98.63 with tax from Best Buy. Save $30.
$70 shipped, still brand new in box and unopened. PM me if interested.

This has been sold, thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nwpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmd-cftbl-lcd-hologram-mod-version-20?tu=nwpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.