Topic Stats

• 495 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 103 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

creature_008.jpg
creature_011.jpg
creature_007.jpg
creature_009.jpg
creature_006.jpg
creature_002.jpg
creature_005.jpg
creature_004.jpg
creature_001b.jpg
digging (resized).JPG
digging #1 (resized).JPG
digging #2 (resized).JPG
digging #3 (resized).JPG
digging #4 (resized).JPG
Wall Rot2 (resized).jpg
Wall Rot1 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.
#351 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

PMD is still around
I'm just in the middle of relocating, so everything in my workshop is packed up for the move.
Work_Shop_(resized).JPG
Work_Shop2_(resized).JPG
Plus, I'm busy doing other stuff 7 days a week at the moment, pinball doesn't pay the bills:
Work_(resized).JPG
But, don't worry.... CFTBL LCD MOD Version 3 is in the works
CFTBL2_(resized).JPG
CFTBL1_(resized).JPG
For the new version we're moving everything (except the TV of course) to the back box, so it will be much easier to install.
Once I get the new workshop up and running I'll get back to modding and restoration work.

Hi Mike - where did the sound board go in your game?

#352 4 years ago

But, don't worry.... CFTBL LCD MOD Version 3 is in the works

Awesome, awesome, awesome. That was the news I have been waiting for. A hologram is available to purchase now and has been for a couple of months, but I have been putting it off, because I much more wanted Mike D's upgrade. So "CFTBL LCD MOD Version 3 is in the works" is music to my ears, even if I have to wait!! No problem to get the best.

I am was on your waiting list from about 9 months ago.

#353 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi Mike - where did the sound board go in your game?

Smoked it goofing around.

2 weeks later
#354 4 years ago

Sorry guys, I've run into numerous supplier issues and my work life doesn't appear to be easing up anytime soon. Therefore, I've decide to discontinue this product. I hate leaving people hanging, but I just don't see a realistic time frame for making anymore of these MODs in the foreseeable future.

#355 4 years ago

Dam it!
Just got a creech and wanted this.

#356 4 years ago

Really sorry to hear this, MikeD. I think your video mod is the most clever mod ever made for a pinball machine. Rock on, Bro!

#357 4 years ago

I'm really happy I got in on the last run! Thank you MikeD for putting this mod together. One of the best kits I've ever received.

#358 4 years ago

Sorry guys, I've run into numerous supplier issues and my work life doesn't appear to be easing up anytime soon. Therefore, I've decide to discontinue this product. I hate leaving people hanging, but I just don't see a realistic time frame for making anymore of these MODs in the foreseeable future.

Would you consider licensing the design to another party then?

#359 4 years ago

Damn, this looked so cool.

#361 4 years ago

It was definitely worth the $600.
Unfortunate that other owners will not get the chance, but any kit is a lot of work.

#362 4 years ago

Hey there. I just sent you an eMail. Any chance you could make the installation videos available again? I am in the middle of installing the mod. Although I purchased it from you last May, I completely restored my CFTBL from bare wood over the course of several months and only now am I ready to install the mod! There was something in the videos about messing with wire harness standoffs under the playfield (to avoid poking the LCD display) and I want to look at at that again.

#363 4 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Hey there. I just sent you an eMail. Any chance you could make the installation videos available again? I am in the middle of installing the mod. Although I purchased it from you last May, I completely restored my CFTBL from bare wood over the course of several months and only now am I ready to install the mod! There was something in the videos about messing with wire harness standoffs under the playfield (to avoid poking the LCD display) and I want to look at at that again.

Working now, thanks!

#364 4 years ago

I've got an uninstalled kit from MikeD that I'm ready to install this month...however, the install vids disappeared from YouTube...anyone know why and/or how to get them?

#365 4 years ago

Vids disappearing is not good, those need to be posted somewhere so we can access them in the future.

#366 4 years ago

Yeah, I've got an uninstalled kit, too.

--Donnie

#367 4 years ago

Anyone with an uninstalled kit that they are interested in selling please drop me a pm, thanks

#368 4 years ago

Videos are back up.

#369 4 years ago

Videos are back up.

Thanks! I was going to post about this too, I'm doing my install in the next week or two.

#370 4 years ago

Let's thank Mike D gang, for many hard years of work making this LCD MOD. Wish you good luck in future and all your current projects. Perhaps some day your life will open up again to make version 4.0.
Until then ,peace.

#371 4 years ago

Yes, bummer, I was counting on getting this mod at some point when I was ready to work on my CFTBL....

If anyone has the mod, but NOT the TV that goes with it, let me know. I have the TV, still NIB. Got it on sale at Best Buy when they were carrying them.

3 weeks later
#372 4 years ago

Awesome Mod! I read in another forum that another guy is working on replicating it. Just a matter of time I guess, be patient guys.

#373 3 years ago

Can anyone show me a picture of the original hologram made? Thanks

#374 3 years ago

I finally picked up a Creech after years of dreaming/saving- and although it has the Pinbits lamp and a very green hologram (with one small imperfection) - after playing one at the Texas Pinball Festival with the LCD mod, I have to have it for my machine. Anyone have an uninstalled kit for sale, or someone wanting to revert back to the original who wants to work out a trade/cash deal? I can't seem to find anything online about anyone else picking up where Mike left off.....

1 month later
#375 3 years ago

Someone needs to make this again

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from Analogkid:

I finally picked up a Creech after years of dreaming/saving- and although it has the Pinbits lamp and a very green hologram (with one small imperfection) - after playing one at the Texas Pinball Festival with the LCD mod, I have to have it for my machine. Anyone have an uninstalled kit for sale, or someone wanting to revert back to the original who wants to work out a trade/cash deal? I can't seem to find anything online about anyone else picking up where Mike left off.....

If you were playing the one that was in between a Corvette and NBA Fastbreak that was my machine. That mod was awesome in that machine!

CFTBL_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#378 3 years ago

Has anyone had to redo their SD card with their mod? I am in need of some help being walked through the process to get my mod working again. Thank you. -Tommy

#379 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Has anyone had to redo their SD card with their mod? I am in need of some help being walked through the process to get my mod working again. Thank you. -Tommy

I'll give you a call this afternoon.

#380 3 years ago

I'll give you a call this afternoon.

Thanks Mike.

#381 3 years ago

Mike had awesome customer service. Got me back up and running and led to a hell of a game right after the fix! Game felt so naked without the mod running these past few weeks.

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#382 3 years ago

I'm gonna have MikeD re-re-program my SD card so I can have a big game like that!

#383 3 years ago

Wish he would un-discontinue it

I'd pony up for a "LE" version!

#384 3 years ago

Kudos to Mike D and his costumer service even thou he can't make them anymore! Even got the videos up again for everyone recently.

4 weeks later
#385 3 years ago

Man I really wanted one but money and production never lined up.
If you ever wanted to make a few more you know I will be on board

#386 3 years ago

I'm sure I'll make more, just taking a break from creature.

2 months later
#387 3 years ago

Over the past 6 months I’ve received numerous requests to bring this MOD back. Therefore, we’ll be rerunning a new and improved version of the CFTBL MOD in 2017. With that said, this will be the LAST production run. Please don’t email me about a waiting list. Once they’re ready I’ll post an announcement.

Regards,

Mike

#388 3 years ago

Mike, for some reason I cant PM you but I want to put my name on the list for the complete kit. Please let me know that you got this. Ill get a refund from the other guy that said he was going to make them and seems to have dropped off the planet

#389 3 years ago

Please don’t email me about a waiting list. Once they’re ready I’ll post an announcement.

Quoted from zr11990:

Mike, for some reason I cant PM you but I want to put my name on the list for the complete kit.

#390 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Mike, for some reason I cant PM you

Dude really....!???
Perhaps you should check out post#387...
You know, the one right above yours..!
Sorry to be a smart ass this early on a Monday, but this was killing me...

#391 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Dude really....!???
Perhaps you should check out post#387...
You know, the one right above yours..!
Sorry to be a smart ass this early on a Monday, but this was killing me...

Don't feel bad. Others of us giggled a little too.

#392 3 years ago

So terribly sorry. I haven't been on Pinside in weeks and I popped on and saw this. I read Mikes post about having them available and that was it.

#393 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I read Mikes post about having them available and that was it.

No worries bro, we're just having pinside fun.
I was excited too!!
Glad Mike is doing it again, don't care if I have to wait a year. Gives me time to budget for it.

#394 3 years ago

Over the past 6 months I’ve received numerous requests to bring this MOD back. Therefore, we’ll be rerunning a new and improved version of the CFTBL MOD in 2017. With that said, this will be the LAST production run. Please don’t email me about a waiting list. Once they’re ready I’ll post an announcement.
Regards,
Mike

This is great news!

#395 3 years ago

Cool! Awesome news Mike. I look forward to buying a kit.

#396 3 years ago

What is the deal with this guy in Germany who was supposed to do this? We haven't heard diddly squat from him.

#397 3 years ago

I unfortunately had to sell my CFTBL with this mod already installed, but I will be buying again as I know that it is a game I will add back to the collection in the future.

#398 3 years ago

That's a great news!!!!!

#399 3 years ago

Awesome. I have wanted one

#400 3 years ago

Regards,Mike

It would be awesome if you included and upgrade kit/info for those of us that have earlier versions!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 25.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Boards
PinSound
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside