digging (resized).JPG
digging #1 (resized).JPG
digging #2 (resized).JPG
digging #3 (resized).JPG
digging #4 (resized).JPG
Wall Rot2 (resized).jpg
Wall Rot1 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
#301 8 years ago

Spiffy that the two coolest, best integrated and most thoughtful mods (IMO) are both made for CFTBL--MikeD's video mod and Jeff's speaker panel light mod...

#302 8 years ago

I would like one also, and I would be willing to prepay. Thanks

#303 8 years ago

I'm in! Actually, already bought the screen

#304 8 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Spiffy that the two coolest, best integrated and most thoughtful mods (IMO) are both made for CFTBL--MikeD's video mod and Jeff's speaker panel light mod...

What and where is this speaker panel mod?

#305 8 years ago

Just bought a creech and this was in it . Awesome mod

#306 8 years ago

I would go ahead and prepay if possible. I have to have this mod.

#307 8 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

What and where is this speaker panel mod?

get-attachment-1.aspx.jpegget-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg

#308 8 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I was lucky enough to get in on the most recent run on the LCD and I have to say it's really amazing! I think Swink's snackbar mod is definitely on the list too. Good luck to everyone looking to get the LCD kit.

#309 8 years ago

I installed my mod the other day and I must say it is amazing and easy to install. Sorry for the sideways pic. I had to use my phone for the pic20151107_181326.jpg20151107_181326.jpg

#310 8 years ago

Still looking! Insignia is getting lonely! PM me

#311 8 years ago

Me too, please Mike answer our prayers!!!

3 weeks later
#312 8 years ago

To all,

Due to my increased professional and family responsibilities, I will not be able to make any CFTBL MODs in the foreseeable future. I'll post more info regarding this project if/when things change. Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Regards,

Mike

#314 8 years ago

NO!!!!! Glad all is well Mike. Please keep me on your list of guaranteed buyers if you are able to produce more. Wishing you and your family the best.

#315 8 years ago

We understand, keep me on your list. When it is available I want one. Thanks

#316 8 years ago

Awww Mike I'm gutted by the news... however I understand that work and family have to come first. Hopefully you'll have some time in the future for this amazing mod

If anyone is thinking of selling their Creech LCD mod please drop me a line as I'm more than interested.

Merry Christmas all!!

Cheers, Kris

#317 8 years ago

I'd like to get in on the want list for this mod if you decide to make it again in the future Mike. My hologram is just slightly blue and works perfectly, but we all know that being a hologram, it's not gonna last forever (knock on wood it lasts as long as possible though, LOL). It would be nice to have this awesome replacement solution on hand.

In the meantime, good luck with your professional and family responsibilites.

Jeff R.

#318 8 years ago

Definitely hugely bummed

#319 8 years ago

Damn I was looking for the thread to get on the list since I just got mine running after the PF swap. Ill take one if you ever make them again

#320 8 years ago

Are there any other current alternatives even close to this?

#321 8 years ago

Very sad news indeed.

Mike - If you stop making them altogether, any chance you can publish (or even sell) your instructions on how to make one that others can use to build from scratch?

In the meantime if anyone knows of an alternative, please let me know too. My hologram works fine, but is starting to turn blue. He'll not last forever.

#323 8 years ago

Wow horrible news as its probably one the best mods available . Im very thankful mine has it installed but bad news for anyone who was waiting on it .

#324 8 years ago

Don't worry, more will get made. I'm just slammed at work right now. I'm sorry I couldn't get another batch done sooner

#325 8 years ago

Add me to the list for the next batch, thank you!

#326 8 years ago

Totally understood. I was afraid they'd never get done again. As long as there's some hope for the future, my creech will just have to wait.

#327 8 years ago

Help me, PinballMikeD. You're my only hope.

Brad

#328 8 years ago

Sign me up when you're ready dude

#329 8 years ago

Bummed too. Last we talked you mentioned early 2016 and now the project seems scraped. I was hoping after seeing new posts on this thread that preorders were open. Unfortunately it's not the case.

#330 8 years ago

crap... Put me down for one when/if production reboots

#331 8 years ago

Yes WHEN and IF Mike makes them again JUMP on it! That MOD is FANTASTIC! I got mine a couple of years ago and LOVE it!

1 week later
#332 8 years ago

I need to spend more time on Pinside as I missed this thread.

Definitely in if / when you decide to make some more. Please put me on your contact list!

Awesome mod Mike!

#333 8 years ago

I bought one of the last available mods and am just getting around to installing it. The original TV recommended is sold out, do you think this alternative would work? It's very close to the original's model number:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-19-class-18-1-2-diag--led-720p-hdtv-black/2799043.p?id=1219077483779&skuId=2799043

#334 8 years ago

Not sure, but if it doesn't work I'll take the kit off ya

#335 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I bought one of the last available mods and am just getting around to installing it. The original TV recommended is sold out, do you think this alternative would work? It's very close to the original's model number:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-19-class-18-1-2-diag--led-720p-hdtv-black/2799043.p?id=1219077483779&skuId=2799043

I bought a back up TV on eBay--you can always check there.

#336 8 years ago

Ah, just read all the thread, the link I posted to was the next model of TV and Mike adjusted with kit for it. So I ordered it and am all set!

#337 8 years ago

Mike - might want to contact Terry at Pinball Life. Maybe a deal could be worked where he could convince Scott to produce. Not sure if enough profit to go around but a thought.

Very well done mod.

1 month later
#338 8 years ago

If there is a want list, please add me to it!

#339 8 years ago

Mike will keep his word I'm sure, he loves the hobby and his video mods are the best. Have CFTBL and ACDC, nothing but positive comments to be made. Pricey, but he gives what you pay for! Best advice as I found with ACDC is don't hound him, just keep checking in on the forum for any update. Also I think he has FB page too. Great job on both Mike! Love them.

#340 8 years ago

When you buy this, what do you get? I want to buy the complete product. plug and play.

#341 8 years ago

It was all plug and play. Except you have to pick up a TV....everything else was there with easy to follow directions, all brackets, screws, ties, and cabling to proper length. Mike makes good kits.

#342 8 years ago

Please please please make these again. When I did my PF swap I left my hologram out for a few months and the sun coming into the room killed it. I need something to fill the hole. Ill be your best friend.

#343 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

When you buy this, what do you get? I want to buy the complete product. plug and play.

A. You might not be able to buy them again, I think Mike is trying to end the product.
B. It's not exactly plug and play, you have to remove your mirror, hologram and some other things, mount the TV, do some connections. It's like an hour of work.

#344 8 years ago

That is plug and play enough. Make them one more time please.

#345 8 years ago

PMD is still around

I'm just in the middle of relocating, so everything in my workshop is packed up for the move.

Work_Shop_(resized).JPGWork_Shop_(resized).JPG
Work_Shop2_(resized).JPGWork_Shop2_(resized).JPG

Plus, I'm busy doing other stuff 7 days a week at the moment, pinball doesn't pay the bills:

Work_(resized).JPGWork_(resized).JPG

But, don't worry.... CFTBL LCD MOD Version 3 is in the works

CFTBL2_(resized).JPGCFTBL2_(resized).JPG
CFTBL1_(resized).JPGCFTBL1_(resized).JPG

For the new version we're moving everything (except the TV of course) to the back box, so it will be much easier to install.

Once I get the new workshop up and running I'll get back to modding and restoration work.

#346 8 years ago

Its a very easy install the way it was imo. Unfortunately I have to sell my Creech with this mod ... I need more room

#347 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

PMD is still around

But, don't worry.... CFTBL LCD MOD Version 3 is in the works

Mike...will the new version of the Mod still use the Insignia TV? Just wondering whether I should be on the lookout for that particular model or if something else will be supported.

Can't wait to get one a V3 mod!

Thanks!

#348 8 years ago

Don't buy a tv as the new version may use a different model.

#349 8 years ago

Im sure you already have a waiting list after announcing this but put me on it.

James Lewis
832-573-4664

#350 8 years ago

Jeff,
I have decided to switch back to my factory hologram. I will be pulling the version 1 LCD mod from my game.

I would prefer to sell mine to someone that is computer savvy, and comfortable with 'writing' SD cards (using an SD formatting program)

My particular pinball machine seems possessed.

Contact me for more information. I have the monitor, card, and extra power supply system. zip code 48186

Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'd like to get in on the want list for this mod if you decide to make it again in the future Mike. My hologram is just slightly blue and works perfectly, but we all know that being a hologram, it's not gonna last forever (knock on wood it lasts as long as possible though, LOL). It would be nice to have this awesome replacement solution on hand.
In the meantime, good luck with your professional and family responsibilites.
Jeff R.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmd-cftbl-lcd-hologram-mod-version-20/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.