digging (resized).JPG
digging #1 (resized).JPG
digging #2 (resized).JPG
digging #3 (resized).JPG
digging #4 (resized).JPG
Wall Rot2 (resized).jpg
Wall Rot1 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 10 years ago

Only 2 left.

#102 10 years ago

email sent. I would like to get one.

#103 10 years ago

Get em while they last folks. One of the best mods around, for sure.

#104 10 years ago

Yes, it most certainly is. Stack that on top of Jeff's speaker panel light mod--the result is most spectacular!

#105 10 years ago

I'm all sold out.

However, if you're interested please email me (in case someone backs out - you never know).

We aren't planning on producing any more CFTBL MODs until next year, but if enough people request one we might do another holiday run.

Thanks to all of the pinheads that supported this project. See you guys on the next MOD

#106 10 years ago

a little hint?

#107 10 years ago

Way to go Mike! Looking forward to the next mods coming up Gonna be great.

#108 10 years ago

Cant believe I missed this entire post for weeks! Been googling about how to get this mod and totally missed it.. fail

#109 10 years ago

Agreed - this mod together with the speaker panel light mod truely looks amazing.

#110 10 years ago

I can't wait to get mine. I'll post pics after installation!
Chris

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from dfmassi:

Agreed - this mod together with the speaker panel light mod truely looks amazing.

Yes, did that to mine, and can't believe I played without either, completes the machine...and a color dmd of course!

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

a little hint?

If you own an ACDC then I'll have something for you

#113 10 years ago

Hee hee hee

I'm hoping I already know what it is.

#114 10 years ago

Installed my cftbl mod. Very detailed installation instructions. The videos don't do this mod justice. It is awesome. Thanks again for all of your work on this.

#115 10 years ago

Quick Update – As promised, we’ve been working on the video editing software to include an additional tab for downloading videos directly from YouTube. This will give you the ability to share your custom video creations with others, just upload a file on YouTube and email your fellow CFTBL owners the link. He/She can then download the video file and paste it into their MOD’s file directory as desired. Once the software is completed we’ll post further info. Again, this is a free update to all our customers.

Thanks,

Mike

#116 10 years ago

sweet.

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

If you own an ACDC then I'll have something for you

For ACDC Pro or Prem/LE?

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

For ACDC Pro or Prem/LE?

I’m using my Luci for the MOD design, but I don’t think it will matter. Still early in the design process, so we’ll see.

#119 10 years ago

Just installed the mod. Nothing but kudos and accolades for Mike. Service before and after the sale were phenomenal. Detailed instructions and good software.
I might be looking fur an ACDC to house his upcoming mod!

#120 10 years ago

Here's a screen shot of the software running with the new YouTube feature.

You just cut and paste the YouTube URL into the field as shown, specify the location where you want to download the video on to your PC, and click on the "download" button - that simple Our software will automagically convert the YouTube video into a useable format for the MOD’s video player, so you just have to put the downloaded video on the USB and you're done.

You could also use this software feature to download any YouTube videos you want to manipulate and add to your MOD.

If you are an existing customer and you would like the latest video editing software, email me directly at [email protected] and I’ll have Rusty email you the utility.

youtube.pngyoutube.png
downloading.pngdownloading.png

#121 10 years ago

FYI - For folks that are less computer savvy the “URL” is the portion of the link highlighted as shown in this example:

URL.pngURL.png
1 week later
#122 10 years ago
Quoted from MotoChi:

The tv is on sale right now at BestBuy for $89.99, went on sale Sat 2/15, but doesn't say how long the sale will last.

The sale is over. I went to buy one last night but they are back up to $119
Dang it!

dang it.jpgdang it.jpg

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Dang it!

You might want to see if there are any open box deals near you. On the best buy website main page near the bottom is a link called "Clearance and more" click on that and you can search for open box or clearance items. When they are open box you can usually get them quite a bit cheaper. They are usually open to haggling as well for the open box stuff. My local best buy had an open box of this particular TV for $50. It had a dead pixel on the corner of the screen that wouldn't be seen once installed in the game so it worked out perfect.

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Dang it!

dang it.jpg 6 KB

Same here. But bought it anyway. It was at my house the next day.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Dang it!

It'll be on sale again... it's gone on and off sale more times than I can count...

Just be patient... or don't and pay $120 instead.

Jaz

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#126 10 years ago

They are on sale for 99.00 right now on best buy

#127 10 years ago

I was able to get an open box buy. Awesome deal.

1 month later
#128 9 years ago

Installed the mod on Monday, love it! Instructions were top notch, easy to follow.

One thing I'd like to point out. Make sure there is plenty of slack in the cable that leads to the head. I had my cable routed through a hook in the back corner, and that didn't leave enough slack for when the head was lowered. I was very careful in lowering the head the first time, and realized there was tension on the mod cable leading to the head, and caught it before there was any serious damage (did bend a couple of molex connector pins slightly, but nothing broken). Just be very careful lowering your head the first time after the mod install, and make sure there is plenty of slack. Removing the cable from the back corner hook gave me the slack I needed to lower the head, without the cable getting in the way.

1 week later
#129 9 years ago

Sign me up for your next run.

1 week later
#130 9 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Sign me up for your next run.

+1

I would like one of these also.

1 week later
#131 9 years ago

+2
I want to purchase one too. If more are definitely going to be made, I would like to pick up a LCD before they are discontinued or something.

#132 9 years ago

I would like to be added for a future run, please.

#133 9 years ago

Mike - Put me in for the next run!

#134 9 years ago

More will be available later this year.

#135 9 years ago

Cool I should have got one the first time around

#136 9 years ago

Thanks for the tip about open box ones. Found a deal on one at the local Best Buy. Now I'll be good to go when these are available again.

#137 9 years ago

Just got my game back from my tech guy and love it. I am getting signal loss messages however. Anyone else experience this and know the fix?

thanks,
Charlie

#138 9 years ago

Not here. I suggest you get ahold of Mike. He's very helpful in working out issues.

Jaz

#139 9 years ago

I am finally about to get to install the mod that has been in a box for over 6.months

#140 9 years ago

Got mine up and running with a bit of help from Mike. It's freaking sweet! Great tech support by Mike, many thanks to PinballMikeD.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Got mine up and running with a bit of help from Mike. It's freaking sweet! Great tech support by Mike, many thanks to PinballMikeD.

No worries, just glad we got it working. Now get back on that Creature

#142 9 years ago

Mike, put me on the list please.

#143 9 years ago

Did up the back box tonight with LEDs. Next up is the pf.

1 week later
#144 9 years ago

Post edited by Aurium: wrong thread

1 week later
#145 9 years ago

Mike,

put me on the list as well. my creech should be here in about a week.

#146 9 years ago

ack.. double post.. sorry. please delete

#147 9 years ago

Working here...love it!

2014-06-05 19.10.28.jpg2014-06-05 19.10.28.jpg 2014-06-05 19.13.47.jpg2014-06-05 19.13.47.jpg
1 month later
#148 9 years ago

email sent... you can put me on the list...

Thank you

2 weeks later
#149 9 years ago

Ditto, email sent if you make them again.

Looks like the old monitor is discontinued. This looks like the replacement.

http://www.insigniaproducts.com/products/televisions/NS-19E310NA15.html

#150 9 years ago

Quick Update:

(1) Yes, we will be doing another production run later this year. If you’d like to be added to the customer wait list please email me directly at [email protected].
(2) The original Insigina TV used for our MOD has been discontinued. What does this mean? It means that moving forward we’ll have to modify some of the programing on the RPi in order to accommodate the new TV screen. What if I already bought the old TV? No worries, you’ll just have to let me know which TV you bought (the original or the new model), so we can load the correct programming on your specific MOD.
(3) I have been promised by my PCB vendor that more boards will be ready very soon, so it shouldn’t be too much longer. Sorry for the wait.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmd-cftbl-lcd-hologram-mod-version-20/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.