Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballMikeD
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 43 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thumbs-up.jpg
Screenshot (268).png
Screenshot (269).png
image.jpg
35.png
37.png
36.png
34.png
33.png
Screenshot (257).png
image-727.jpg
32.png
31.png
30.png
29.png
28.png

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

I was thinking about selling my Avengers but this makes me want to keep it.

This always baffles me. You know a new display won't change the gameplay at all, right?

I get that people who have and enjoy a game like adding new bells and whistles to it, but why would a bit of color on the display make you keep a game you were otherwise going to sell?

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

I was thinking about selling my Avengers but this makes me want to keep it.

Hit me up if you sell. I might be interested.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This always baffles me. You know a new display won't change the gameplay at all, right?
I get that people who have and enjoy a game like adding new bells and whistles to it, but why would a bit of color on the display make you keep a game you were otherwise going to sell?

I hear what your saying. Avengers has grown a little old to me to the point where I just don't play it much anymore and even have given it some though of selling it. It was just the thought of the new display having a "colored comic book effect" to it making it all tie in together with the theme of the pin that kind of resparked my interest in keeping it.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Hit me up if you sell. I might be interested.

You will be the first I contact if I do. Be nice to sell to someone close by, and a Pinsider at that!

1 week later
#55 4 years ago

How's it coming Mike?

#56 4 years ago

It's coming. We're gearing up for the ACDC release now, so a few things to wrap up first.

#57 4 years ago

Sorry. Must have patience. Just pumped for all that color. Thanks Mike.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

You can't change the number of dots. You can only adjust their physical shape. We are working on an upscaling feature, but this is not currently available.

Yeah if you could get the block size to 4x4. WOW

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

why would a bit of color on the display make you keep a game you were otherwise going to sell?

Because we are pinheads and pinheads do craaaaazy things.

2 weeks later
#60 4 years ago

Update please! I can't wait much longer..... must.... see.... hulk..... multiball.... dots..... in..... green!

#61 4 years ago

Just finished up ACDC programing this morning, next up is MET, then Avengers. It's coming.

1 month later
#62 4 years ago

Unfortunately, due to my increasing work load outside of pinball I will no longer be able to assemble “turnkey” SmartDMD kits. However, I will continue to offer “DIY” kits for folks interested in building their own SmartDMD systems. DIY kits are available for $199 + shipping and include everything minus the LCD screen and driver board.

The screen and driver board can be purchased on EBay for roughly $100, this includes free shipping.

For more details on SmartDMD, including assembly instructions and software tutorials, please read this thread (moving forward this is where I’ll provided SDMD updates):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smartdmd-everything-you-need-to-know

My Avengers color file (this goes for ACDC, MET, and POTC as well) is free to anyone that already owns or wants to build a SDMD kit. If you want to purchase a DIY kit please email me directly at:

mike@pinballmiked.com

Thanks for the continued support.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside