• 573 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4155 (resized).jpeg
640x445_2475_Centaur_2d_fantasy_centaur_warrior_picture_image_digital_art_(resized).jpg
134766-artwork-centaur-creatures-fantasy_(resized).jpg
Playfield_8_(resized).jpg
Playfield_7_(resized).jpg
Playfield_6_(resized).jpg
Playfield_5_(resized).jpg
Playfield_3_(resized).jpg
Playfield_2_(resized).jpg
Playfield_1_(resized).jpg
Shooter_Lane_(resized).jpg
Apron_2_(resized).jpg
Apron_1_(resized).jpg
Pinball_View_(resized).jpg
Apron_3_(resized).jpg
7_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#397 8 years ago

yeah, he's probably got as much in it as what 2-3 regular fathoms would cost, but the results are truly stunning

nice job so far mike!

ps
so, when am I sending you my seawitch for the same (free) treatment?

#409 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

I'll get you on the waiting list JM
Now where's my clock!!!!!!

pardon? were you talking to me? what clock?

1 week later
#427 8 years ago

hey mike,
so what do you think that you've got into this now? about $40 or $50?

it's projects like these that you're probably better off not keeping track of the total costs, eh?

#438 8 years ago

nice job on the wiring routing. that looks exceptionally clean

given your devil may care $75 expenditure so far, look for my seawitch to be delivered to you next week. I'll even throw you an extra benjamin to get it looking all nice and purdy like you've done here

seriously though, beautiful job so far. time to put the legs on your rotisserie so that it can actually spin

#440 8 years ago

hey! that's not your real phone no. I just tried phoning you, and you were definitely not the person that answered

2 weeks later
#488 8 years ago

the only thing that I do not like about the rubber barrel shaped nuts is that when the rubber starts to dry out, they don't hold onto the post screw very well and pop off a lot more

2 weeks later
#544 8 years ago

beautiful job mike. how's that clock assembly coming along?

#550 8 years ago

It's packed up and ready for the move. How's the MET color conversion coming

sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly. it would have helped if you would have colored things IN ORDER!!!!!

I'm creating a spreadsheet so that we can map all of the changes in addresses from v1.63 to 1.64 as well as what the actual animation is. once I have that complete, I'll probably re-build the your entire script file so that it works in v1.64 without a hitch.

I was also thinking of saving the macro file as several files (based on the animation sequences) so that you could just make a small change and apply it.

<begin sarcasm>it's a good thing that I don't have anything else going on right now

#551 8 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Finally, in various posts you mentioned that you might end up selling it one day. I got to thinking about it, and thought - how can you even put a price on this thing?

that's an easy one. mike told me that he's only got about $150 into it over the cost of the machine. just be sure to offer him about $2K for and you should be a shoe-in for the sale

seriously though, this is just another "labor of love" project done for the sake of personal pride. nowhere is there a thought of putting a price tag on it because you don't ever intend to sell it

4 months later
#562 7 years ago

FYI – I’m working on a Medusa now. You can follow that thread at “PMD – Restorations 2016”

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with medusa. are you going to implement that "light up mod" on it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
£ 195.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, OH
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmd-%e2%80%93-fathom-restoration-let-the-spending-begin?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.