• 573 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4155 (resized).jpeg
640x445_2475_Centaur_2d_fantasy_centaur_warrior_picture_image_digital_art_(resized).jpg
134766-artwork-centaur-creatures-fantasy_(resized).jpg
Playfield_8_(resized).jpg
Playfield_7_(resized).jpg
Playfield_6_(resized).jpg
Playfield_5_(resized).jpg
Playfield_3_(resized).jpg
Playfield_2_(resized).jpg
Playfield_1_(resized).jpg
Shooter_Lane_(resized).jpg
Apron_2_(resized).jpg
Apron_1_(resized).jpg
Pinball_View_(resized).jpg
Apron_3_(resized).jpg
7_(resized).jpg
There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Cleaning printed circuit boards...
In general, I don't really worry about the components on the boards getting wet (except for the capacitors). However, due to the age of this machine I've decided to go ahead and replace all of the caps on both the Squawk & Talk and Solenoid Driver boards, so no worries this time around.
This boards is a little toasty, but functional. I'll replace the fuses, re-flow the solder on all of the connectors, and test each component to ensure they are within spec.

You mention replacing the caps. Are you going to replace the header pins on the Solenoid Driver board, too? New header pins really help make for a solid connection and will make the game more reliable.

Of couse, if you want to make the PCBs up to the level of the rest of the restoration, replace that old SDB with the Alltek as the Alltek board is superior to the original design.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

Are the threads filled with the powder coat and will it crack when installing switches on the bank targets ?
Looks so sic

The threaded holes are plugged before powder is applied, so no worries. Worse case scenario you re-tap the holes, which is a pain in the butt - so you'll only make that mistake once

Likewise, heat tape is wrapped around the coil stops, so the sleeves fit nicely and the plungers aren't hitting a powered surface. Also, you'll need to use heat tape at grounding locations as power is an insulator.

FYI - it cost me less than $100 to have all of the these parts powder coated (over 90 pieces). This price is comparable to re-zinc plating, but I don't have to ship the parts off and I can customize the game the way I want.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

You mention replacing the caps. Are you going to replace the header pins on the Solenoid Driver board, too? New header pins really help make for a solid connection and will make the game more reliable.
Of couse, if you want to make the PCBs up to the level of the rest of the restoration, replace that old SDB with the Alltek as the Alltek board is superior to the original design.

I just might do this.... It's only money right

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

so as to see your work firsthand.
Not that this guy don't have skills , but as far as I can tell .. Most of this is not his work , besides the puzzle of removing ,cleaning , and re- assembling ...... I'm not trying to be a dick-head here , I just listened to a guy tell me how he built his custom house on the coast , when really he had paid to have it build, he did sod the yard , but continues to puff up and tell people he built his own home ...
I think the project is awesome ,and look forward to new post on this thread
the money you can put into a restoration is mind blowing ...and. Here I am cutting open a tube of polish to get the last expensive drop out.. Ahh the pity of a first world country
Look forward to seeing more post on the restore ..
Not trying to knock anyone's work here
Just saying

Not very insightful post.

ALL pinball restorers leverage other craftsman. Some notable examples: board testing/repair, stencil creation, cabinets, play field creation or repair, etc. I know of no restorer than does everything from "scratch". If contracting out for work yields the best product and is similar in cost, why not leverage the talent of others?

I own one of Mike's restorations and it's among the nicest pins I've ever owned. I actually had the hood up on it today replacing a couple switches and was marveling @ the workmanship (and the pin I have happens to be his first restoration IIRC).

From my perspective, there are only 3 variables I care about: Looks, Play, & Cost. Mike's TOTAN excels in all 3 respects (http://s437400854.onlinehome.us/?page_id=120).

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

Most of this is not his work...

Incorrect. When he racks up his 100... 150... 200... hours or whatever on this project, compared to the hours he outsources, it will be "mostly his work." Thanks for playing.

Quoted from snaroff:

Not a very insightful post.

Agreed. Glad you pointed this out.

Knowing what to do in-house, and what to out-source are the skills of a seasoned manager.
I acquire a few new tools each month to creep up in my ability to restore, but a paint booth? No, that's not in my future... That'll be outsourced.

For now, I'm trying to get up the nerve to do my first transformer cleaning/painting PMD style...
-mof

#106 10 years ago

Mike, can you elaborate on the zinc plating? Most restore threads I have seen just tumble those parts and put them back on the machine. Is there any harm of corrosion or whatever if they are not powdered or zinced?

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Incorrect. When he racks up his 100... 150... 200... hours or whatever on this project, compared to the hours he outsources, it will be "mostly his work."

It just seems to me all the knarly repair gets, "if you want it perfect" done by someone else . Or in most cases replaced ... Cabs, playfields , plastics.. Coin doors, legs,backglasses, plating , rails, , you can practically build one to be brand new ... (Just a lot of parts to put back). Which is cool, but I don't see the "his work" meaning craftsmanship in it..

This statement is in general speaking ... In no way aimed at PinballMikeD's work and his skills or anyone else's..this is just how I see high end pins

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

ALL pinball restorers leverage other craftsman. Some notable examples: board testing/repair, stencil creation, cabinets, play field creation or repair, etc. I know of no restorer than does everything from "scratch". If contracting out for work yields the best product and is similar in cost, why not leverage the talent of others?

Actualy you are wrong i do all restoration work personaly from the electronics to the cabinet and playfield restoration work, the only outsourcing i do is order new parts when needed, there are others that do it all as well.
If refering to powder coating or chroming parts that realy dont apply since its a plating or coating service who realy has the electrostatic equipment to do powdercoating at home? or chemical dip tanks to do plating?

Of someone is gonna restore a machine why waste your time doing a half assed job might as well do it right and make it perfect thats why nice fully restored machines get the good money on resales, a shop job and cleaning realy dont add much to the value or preserve the machine.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Mike, can you elaborate on the zinc plating? Most restore threads I have seen just tumble those parts and put them back on the machine. Is there any harm of corrosion or whatever if they are not powdered or zinced?

The majority of the metal parts in a pinball machine are fabricated out of steel, which is a metal alloy composed primarily of iron. In simple terms, oxidation (or corrosion) occurs when oxygen combines with metal at an atomic level. For example, rust (iron oxide) is formed by the redox reaction of iron and oxygen in the presence of water or air moisture.

Chemistry lesson over

To prevent oxidation a protective barrier must be applied to the surface of metal alloys containing iron. This is why the steel parts in pinball machines where originally zinc plated. In areas where the plating is compromised you’ll often see oxidation occurring, usually small white spots. Overtime, if left untreated, these white spots can turn into red rust spots. When you add water (spilt beer or soda pop), the oxidation process is accelerated. This is why coin doors and lockbar receivers on machines from this era are almost always covered in rust.

You can tumble your metal parts using a polishing media; the most popular approach seems to be walnut shell with Flitz. Tumbling will clean and removed mild levels of corrosion (the white spots). The Flitz polish will actually leave a thin film/residue on the surface of your metal parts. However, once this film wears off (which often can occur while handling the parts during reassembly – the oils in your skin will wreak havoc on exposed metal surfaces as well), your metal parts will again be exposed to oxygen and the process of oxidation will occur.

The only way to really eliminate oxidation is to prevent oxygen from interacting with the metal. You have several options: (1) plating, (2) painting, (3) powder coating, or (4) applying a wax/polish to the surface of your parts. Option #4 is the easiest in terms of labor and cost, but it’s also the least effective approach.

I’ve tried carnauba wax, Mothers Mag, Flitz, etc. and I find Mothers to be the most effective polishing treatment for minimizing oxidation. I’ve also buffed and clear coated parts, which looks very nice. I’ve also re-plated parts, which is probably the preferred “purist” approach. It’s all a matter of what you’re trying to accomplish. For this machine I chose to powder the parts because I wanted to customize the look of my machine. The cost to powder vs. plating is comparable, so it’s a matter of preference.

Hope this answers your question.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Actualy you are wrong i do all restoration work personaly from the electronics to the cabinet and playfield restoration work, the only outsourcing i do is order new parts when needed, there are others that do it all as well.
If refering to powder coating or chroming parts that realy dont apply since its a plating or coating service who realy has the electrostatic equipment to do powdercoating at home? or chemical dip tanks to do plating?
Of someone is gonna restore a machine why waste your time doing a half assed job might as well do it right and make it perfect thats why nice fully restored machines get the good money on resales, a shop job and cleaning realy dont add much to the value or preserve the machine.

Well I stand corrected/impressed! You are clearly an outlier. Do you sell your restorations? Don't recall seeing any pictures of your work...

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Well I stand corrected/impressed! You are clearly an outlier. Do you sell your restorations? Don't recall seeing any pictures of your work...

Ive documented few here on pinside lightly heres links to a couple not as in depth as i do on facebook though

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/embryon-owners-club-fans-also-welcome/page/2 Done & sold
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-rolling-stones-playfield-restored-cleared Done & sold
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-budget-restoration-for-the-shark-club In Progress
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-space-invaders-playfield-restoration Done & sold
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hyperball-restoration-in-progress In progress
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bsd-cabinet-restoration Completed

Well theres a couple anyway

#112 10 years ago

WOW…your work on Embryon looks awesome. That's actually a title I'm currently looking for. Any chance of you doing an Embryon restoration for me?

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from Dawson:

so as to see your work firsthand.
Not that this guy don't have skills , but as far as I can tell .. Most of this is not his work, besides the puzzle of removing, cleaning, and re-assembling. Just saying

PMD is an acronym, which stands for "PinballMikeD LLC"

Mike D. - hey that's me - is the founder and owner of "PMD", but my company is composed of more than just me.

With respect to "restorations", for lack of a better word, we specialize in custom "one off" pinball machines. Our approach is more grandiose as we typically re-manufacture machines as opposed to simply "restoring" them. This is our approach as we feel it yields the best finished product. Hope this clarifies what "PMD" means

#114 10 years ago

Keeping an eye on this thread as someday my Fathom will need some love as well!

#115 10 years ago

Probably the worst part of any restoration project, at least for me anyway, is actually purchasing all of the new parts. I guess I suffer from buyers remorse

For starters, It's always impossible to find one vendor that has everything you'll need. Plus, it's easy to find yourself doing multiple orders throughout the project if you don't do your homework upfront. For this reason I always try to spend several hours, once I have a machine completely torn apart, going through everything to determine what I want to replace. It sucks spending $1000+ on one order, but you'll save a ton of money on shipping fees in the long run.

I work with Excel on a daily bases for my real job, so it just seemed natural to create spreadsheets for tracking pinball parts. I do this for every PMD restoration; it allows me to sort my parts by vendors and keep track of what I've ordered and what I have yet to order. Here's an example:

1.png1.png

As I order parts I highlight those items yellow. Although, it never hurts to stock up on parts

#116 10 years ago

PMD,

Can I ask you to list some metal parts you would not polish in the vibratory tumbler? I just got mine, and I'm having fun polishing things up, but I remember reading a few times that certain "plated?" parts would not go in there...

thanks,
mof

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

PMD,
Can I ask you to list some metal parts you would not polish in the vibratory tumbler? I just got mine, and I'm having fun polishing things up, but I remember reading a few times that certain "plated?" parts would not go in there...
thanks,
mof

I think size is really your only limitation. Personally, I wouldn't recommend doing several larger items at the same time (for example, multiple flipper brackets) as they will bang into each other, leaving unsightly scratches on the surface of each bracket. Play around with your tumbler and you'll get a feel for what you like in terms of results. I'd recommend starting out this walnut shell media and Flitz. I think Bryan's IJ thread has some good tumbling info in it.

Good luck and enjoy.

Oh, I forgot to mention that tumbling yellow (zinc cadmium) plated parts isn't a good idea I tumbled a bunch of the WPC95 lamp socket screws once and they came out silver, just an FYI.

#118 10 years ago

I work with Excel on a daily bases for my real job, so it just seemed natural to create spreadsheets for tracking pinball parts. I do this for every PMD restoration; it allows me to sort my parts by vendors and keep track of what I've ordered and what I have yet to order. Here's an example:

As I order parts I highlight those items yellow. Although, it never hurts to stock up on parts

This looks like a good way to keep track of all of the items you need to replace, and those that you have already replaced.

By the way, I sure hope you are not paying $69.00 for one sheet of playfield glass... If you are, look for a local glass company and they should be able to beat that price by a wide margin.

#119 10 years ago

I was thinking PMD was ..pale morning dun.. Always have (fly fishing jargon)

Thanks for your In-site I understand if you can get it new and "time is money" then why not get it new?

Can't wait to see the under field on this thing

#120 10 years ago

My brain always reads PMD as the source code analyzer.

http://pmd.sourceforge.net/

#121 10 years ago

Time to reproduce the wood playfield rails and prepare the metal ball guides for buffing.

For starts, we'll need to remove the metal ball guides from the original wood rails; this is done with a putty knife as shown below (take your time):

2-666.png2-666.png

Next, I remove the L-brackets (playfield mounting brackets) from the metal rails using a hand drill.

3.png3.png

Then I'll run a 1/8" drill bit through the holes in the L-brackets and metal guide rails. I do this because I use standard 1/8" rivets when reassembling the ball guides (the original rivets used on 80s Bally machines have a smaller diameter).

9.png9.png
7.png7.png

Finally, for deburring I use a counter sink drill bit.

8.png8.png

#122 10 years ago

The wood rails are cut and routed to original specifications. Now it's time to determine the mounting hole locations. I like to clamp the new rails to the originals and use a square edge to perfectly line the hole locations up.

4.png4.png

Now it's time to use the old drill press; I like to drill my pilot holes about 1/2" deep.

5.png5.png

Here's a look at the finished rails:

6.png6.png

These guys will get sanded, painted, and cleared later

That's it for today.

#124 10 years ago

Thanks for this last bit, will be doing soon. Would love pics of the riveting tools and process you use, as well as what rivets. I think my HD Rivet 'gun' must not be what is used for these types of rivets.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Thanks for this last bit, will be doing soon. Would love pics of the riveting tools and process you use, as well as what rivets. I think my HD Rivet 'gun' must not be what is used for these types of rivets.

I use a modified arbor press for riveting. I think this is pretty much what everybody is using these days:

http://www.pinrestore.com/Riveting.html

If you are handy and have access to a drill press you can buy an arbor press from your locate HF store and make your own rivet press. This would certainly save you a few bucks. I’ll post more on this topic once I start reassembling the guide rails. Hope this helps.

#126 10 years ago

Gotta love rusty lockbar receivers

7.png7.png

Here's a close up:

8.png8.png

Sometime even sandblasting isn't enough. When rust is left untreated, pitting occurs.

10.png10.png

Luckily the pitting isn't too bad on the face of the receiver bracket (the portion visible when the lockbar is removed). However, the pitting is deep enough that it would be noticeable even if the receiver was re-plated.

9.png9.png

Time to breakout the die grinder. For more aggressive grinding I use sanding pads.

11.png11.png

This probably goes without saying, but make sure you wear the proper PPE:

13.png13.png
14.png14.png

Once the pitting is removed I use a sanding wheel to clean things up.

12.png12.png
15.png15.png

Not bad for an hours worth of work

#127 10 years ago

I was just watching some Monster Bash restoration videos on YouTube, and I happened to notice that the videos were by a name I recognized: PinballMikeD!

I only recognized your name from this thread, of course, but everything you've got going here so far is awesome!

Edit: an hour later I'm still watching your videos. Nice choice with the Franziskaner!

#128 10 years ago

Thanks for showing all those pictures about how you work, i can learn many thing on how to restore pinball parts !!

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Thanks for showing all those pictures about how you work, i can learn many thing on how to restore pinball parts !!

I try to avoid work if possible, but sometimes it's unavoidable

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Nice choice with the Franziskaner!

My wife and I used to travel quite a bit before our daughter was born. Several years ago in Salzburg Austria we found a cool little Italian restaurant that severed all sorts of local beers. The waiter recommended I try the Franziskaner. It's been my beer of choice ever since.

#131 10 years ago

Back on topic

Here's a "before" look at all the parts that will be shipped out for nickle plating work. All of these parts where sand blasted as previously documented.

16.png16.png

#132 10 years ago

Not all spray paints are created as equals. Well, at least some products cost more than others anyway

I really like Rustoleum products, so figured I give this stuff a try. It's advertised as "industrial spray paint." I guess that's why it's $30+ (edit - that's the per case price)

18.png18.png

Humm..... What to paint, how about all those nasty corroded black anodized machine screws used on the coin door and coil assemblies? For starters, I cleaned all the screws with my ultrasonic cleaner using a 50/50 H2O degreaser solution. As you can see that didn't do much (notice the rust on some of the screws - no point in painting dirty parts):

19.png19.png

I like to organize my smaller parts (like screws) based on what they are associated with, just makes it easier to put everything back together later. So, I cut pieces of cardboard up - one for each coil assembly and label the cardboard with the primary part's name, like this:

20.png20.png
21.png21.png

As stated above, there is no point is painting something if the surface isn't clean, the paint will not properly adhere. So, to save some time I thought I'd experiment with lightly sand blasting the screws. Be careful if you try this, it's easy to blow holes right through the cardboard

22.png22.png

You don't have to remove all of the original plating; you just need to get the surface cleaned, removing rust/corrosion. The sand blasting process should scuff up the metal surface for paint to properly adhere. Here's a look at the finished product:

23.png23.png
24.png24.png

It's funny how noticeable a nice shiny gloss black screw can be. It really makes a big difference, at least to me anyway

25.png25.png

#133 10 years ago

Holy crap! That's beautiful!

#134 10 years ago

I really like Rustoleum products, so figured I give this stuff a try. It's advertised as "industrial spray paint." I guess that's why it's $30+ per rattle can.

I hope you did not pay 30 for a can of 6 dollar paint .

ebay.com link: RUST OLEUM V2179838 Rust Preventing Spray Paint Black High Gloss 15oz

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I hope you did not pay 30 for a can of 6 dollar paint .
ebay.com link » Rust Oleum V2179838 Rust Preventing Spray Paint Black High Gloss 15oz

My bad. I meant $30+ per case, not can

I usually use the Rustolem "Painters Touch 2X", which is about half the price. Figured I give this stuff a try and see if I liked it more.

#136 10 years ago

My bad. I meant $30+ per case, not can

Oh good ..

#137 10 years ago

Give the appliance epoxy a try sometime. Stuff is hard as nails, just not UV friendly. And by not UV friendly, I mean it will drop gloss after 5 years in direct sunlight.

I use it everywhere for black and white. Comes in biscuit too if you get a wild hair.. haha.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from slicknick13:

Give the appliance epoxy a try sometime. Stuff is hard as nails, just not UV friendly. And by not UV friendly, I mean it will drop gloss after 5 years in direct sunlight.
I use it everywhere for black and white. Comes in biscuit too if you get a wild hair.. haha.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.

#139 10 years ago

Ok, it's time to remove all of the switches and light bulb sockets.

26.png26.png

This gives me a chance to try out a new toy

Hakko 808 desoldering gun

7.png7.png
28.png28.png

Man this thing is a life saver. With these older machines this really is a must have tool.

Now it's time to remove all the light sockets and switches; using a drill makes this a breeze.....

29.png29.png

Here are all the 555 sockets. I've decided to take Freeplay40's advice and upgrade to 44 style sockets throughout the machine. This will save me a ton of time cleaning all the 555 sockets. Plus, the 44s are just more reliable. So, these will get stashed away.

30.png30.png

This playfield is officially stripped

I'll leave the ground braid on it and use the original pf for reference when installing the new ground braid on the CPR playfield.

31.png31.png

#140 10 years ago

I'll be doing the same thing tonight to Bad Cats.

#141 10 years ago

This truly impressive . Fathom is a great game to restore. Looking forward to the end result !!

#142 10 years ago

Here's a "before" look at all the parts being shipped out for chrome plating work. I'll also be getting new chromed side rails as well. Bling Bling......

32.png32.png
33.png33.png
34.png34.png

No, the Monster Bash ramps aren't going on the Fathom

#143 10 years ago

Here's a "before" look at all the parts being shipped out for chrome plating work. I'll also be getting new chromed side rails as well.

I see rust on some parts, is this before or after sandblasting, or does sandblasting not occur on all parts?
(I think I'm looking at coin door frame/hinge parts)
thanks!
-mof

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I see rust on some parts, is this before or after sandblasting, or does sandblasting not occur on all parts?
(I think I'm looking at coin door frame/hinge parts)
thanks!
-mof

I don't typically clean or sandblast the parts I send to Chestnut. I only prep pieces that are extremely rusted/pitted, like the lock bar receiver.

#145 10 years ago

Since my Bad Cats is now in pieces I guess it is a good time to send my first batch to Mike for plating. Any cleaning recommendations you do have?

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Since my Bad Cats is now in pieces I guess it is a good time to send my first batch to Mike for plating. Any cleaning recommendations you do have?

Mike will make sure the parts are properly prepared for plating, so I wouldn't worry about that.

#147 10 years ago

Time to clean up the Squawk and Talk board.

As previously documented, I like to clean PCBs with Krud Kutter (see page 2 of this thread for more details). So, now that the board is clean it's time to replace all of the electrolytic capacitors. This requires a good temperature controlled soldering/de-soldering station, (don't try to work on circuit boards with a 7 dollar Radio Shack soldering iron), like this one:

35.png35.png

I like to work with a temperature setting of 660.

36.png36.png

For starters, we'll need to remove all of the old caps. This is accomplished by using a de-soldering gun, just suck the old solder off the pads and the caps come right off.

37.png37.png

Did you ever wonder how circuit board manufactures in the 80s got the PCB component leads to line up so nicely with the through holes?

38.png38.png

Now, we insert the new capacitors and carefully solder them in place. Remember, the polarity matters

39.png39.png

If you don't have one already you might want to pick up a nice magnifying glass. This makes it easy to inspect your soldering work.

42.png42.png

Everything looks good, so time to cut the leads off.

40.png40.png

All of the caps have now been replaced.

41.png41.png

I'll also re-flow the solder at all of the header pins for good measure.

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Alltek boards arent realy superior they are just new replacement boards but rebuilt originals are just as good if the tech knows what they are doing.
Alltek and rottendog boards are just for the people who cant fix the originals properly besides the way people generaly complain about the cost of a higher end restoration how do you think another $500 would go over on the bill and to my knowledge Alltek also dont make any replacement board for the Bally S&T.
Also it has been observed the Alltek Mpu has program glitches in several games same as the rottendog 327 multigame MPU.
The light driver boards only have a a power wire upgrade same thing can be modded onto an original boards they dont eliminate all the Led flicker as everyone thinks they do.

The driver board is the only real upgrade but then again replacing the obsolete LM323 regulator with a current voltage converter and rebuild for less than a new board makes an original just as good as the new replacements.

But I do agree on one point the header pin connectors should be changed or at minimum reflowed.

#149 10 years ago

Luckily I'm not looking to sell this pin anytime soon, so I'm not too worried about the restoration cost

#150 10 years ago

Mike I stand corrected on your restore , this is "your work" and I would also love to see it in person ..
Inspiring ..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 90.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Akron, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmd-%e2%80%93-fathom-restoration-let-the-spending-begin/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.