Good news we now can support v1.68 for AC/DC
For the ACDC MOD to work you'll need to install the Pinball Browser communication patch on your pinball.
Here are step-by-step instructions to help you do it:
1. Download the latest version of Pinball Browser from here (if the link points to the wrong version, clear your browser cache and retry)
Version 4.01 or higher is required.
2. Download your AC/DC v1.65 or v1.68 firmware from Stern's website. Here is the link: Stern web site
3. Run Pinball Browser and open your stock firmware (see screen shot below):
4. Click on "Load Patch" in the "Advanced tab" and select the comm110.hex file (see screen shot below).
5. You should have the following confirmation message :
6. Save your patched firmware on an USB stick and upgrade your pinball machine (see screen shot below).
7. Optionally, if you have a USB/Serial cable, you can test that your patch is correctly installed. More information can be found here.