Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“which needs to go to make room for stle”

• creature 1 vote
      25%
    • gnr 2 votes
      50%
    • white water 1 vote
      25%

(4 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

Hello all. My collection is fairly big and can be overwhelming at times in my opinion (space/maintenance/noise). I just bought Cybergoonie's STLE which I have been after for a long time now. Unfortunately, my reality dictates that a pinball in my lineup has to go. Probably more than just one, especially if you ask my wife Anyway, here is my lineup and I was hoping you could help me vote one off the island. I am so attached to all so this will be tough. Thanks, Ant

STLE - don't even have it yet lol
    TAFG - early keller restore - cleared playfield and very nice overall
    TZ - dan heatherly restore - my first game with sentimental attachment
    AFM - dan heatherly restore again
    MM-original-dan heatherly restore again
    WOZ RR - still nib but for my daughters
    Tron LE - huo heavily modded
    MET LE - huo some mods
    ACDC Premium - hemi orange modded to the max
    BSD - early pinballsales restore with cleared playfield
    GNR - basically a player with wear at hole
    Creature - player (probably the roughest of all my games)
    MB - nice partial restore
    WH2O - complete, slightly faded on one side. never an error
    IJ Williams - nice, no fade, really good shape
    SC - awesome and complete
    FH - hep restore from a few years ago
    STTNG - nice but not really modded
    SS - hep restore from a few years ago - leds and some mods including color dmd

Right now leaning towards Creature, STTNG, GNR. It would be Creature if I wanted to get rid of my one pinball in the worst shape.

#2 8 years ago

Of the three you listed I would vote GNR. I wouldn't get rid of STTNG I think it is a fantastic game as is Creature. Ultimately it's your decision get rid of your least favorite.

#3 8 years ago

BSD or STTNG. You should add a poll.

#4 8 years ago

It really depends on your personal feeling. But, from the outside looking in I would vote GNR.

#5 8 years ago

The three you listed are the three I had in my head as I was going down the list.

It was like Sesame Street's "which one of these is not like the others" game.

Creature is a beautiful machine, artwork wise, but it doesn't fit your high end collection.

I would say get rid of STTNG or GNR first though. You can always have the Creature restored down the line if you get an itch!

#6 8 years ago

gnr
    wh20
    sttng

#7 8 years ago

Very nice line up! I can see why it's so hard. Good luck making a choice.

#8 8 years ago

My vote is for selling GNR or BSD.

#9 8 years ago

I think you nailed the right 3 to go... personally I would add SS, fun game but way too easy.. I would dump the FH too, I know it is popular, I just cannot stand the game personally.

#10 8 years ago

going to drain this and start another. hit return instead of tab and the poll became limited to three games.

#11 8 years ago

I'd keep GNR over that morbidly boring BSD all day long.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/plese-help-me-decide-which-to-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.