Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PinballHog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot (resized).jpg
    IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballHog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Got a favor to ask of all my Pinside friends. My son has made it in the finals of a pinball contest for his photo below. Stern pinball has set up a website for people to go vote for there favorite photo http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. The winner wins a brand new Stern pinball machine. Everyone please go vote for Josiah's photo! Also if you would please share this post and let's get as many votes for him as we can!!! You vote at this website http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. The photo is under my name Vince Minick. You can vote more than once and vote again every 24 hours. Thank you all!!!

IMG_6337 (resized).JPGIMG_6337 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinSinner:

I just voted for you and Josiah
    It looks great!

Thank you so much!!

#6 7 years ago

Thank you for all the votes. He's in 1st place right now. Don't forget you can refresh your browser and vote as many times as they will let you and then vote again in 24 hrs. Thanks again everybody!!!

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

I looked at all of the photos and voted for your Son. Good luck!

Thank you

#14 7 years ago

Thank you again for another day of votes for my son's Stern Pinball contest photo at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. He's got over 1300 votes and in 2nd place right now. As long as he stay's in the top 3 he will move on to the finals on 12/16/16. Again you can vote as many times the website allows you to by refreshing your browser and voting again, then come back in 24 hours and vote again. Help us get his photo into the finals. You can vote at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/.
    For those that don't know the story behind this photo, my son and my wife built this cardboard pinball machine during craft time in school. He of course loves pinball like his dad and begged mommy to help him build his own Ghostbusters Pinball. They didn't know that Stern Pinball had been running a contest all year for the ultimate pinball fan. You had to take a photo showing you're a fan and hashtag Stern in it. I decided to take this photo and post it. After over 1000 entries and almost a year, his photo got picked by Stern to be in their top 20 world wide. Now it's all up to votes by the public. If his photo makes it in the top 3, the votes start over for those 3 photos. That voting will go until Dec 31 and the winner will be announced Jan 1. The winner will get a brand new Stern pinball. Who knew his idea of this cardboard pinball could possibly win him a real pinball machine. Lol!!!

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from EMagic:

You're son just got mine, will check back.

That's awesome! Thank you!!

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from tfduda:

Put in a few! Good luck!

Thank you so much!!

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

He got my vote because he reminds me so much of my young grandson with the blonde hair and face.
    Good luck!
    Mike in Kentucky

Thank you!!!

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from boydsc331:

He's got my vote. So whats the story behind the photo ? He wanted to make a pinball just like Dad's ?

Quoted from RWH:

Put my vote in. Really are a lot of good pics in that contest, people are more creative than I give them credit for.

Thank you guys. If you have some more time please put in some more votes. We're still holding on to 2nd place but it's close.

#22 7 years ago

Thank you for all the votes today. If you haven't voted yet today my little buddy and his dad would love your votes tonight http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. If you refresh your browser you might be able to vote a few times until the website say you can't, then come back in 24 hours, maybe sooner, and vote some more. Everyone has been so great in voting!! Thank you all so much!!! Here's my sons photo to vote for.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from boydsc331:

It would not let me vote more than once on the same computer, so I voted on my 2 desktops, my laptop, and my 2 I pads, all in the same 10 minutes. so I guess it goes by computer and not I.P. address. So theres 5 votes. Spread the word

Quoted from boydsc331:

And my cellphone theres one more

Thank you!!!

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

Voted - good luck!

Thank you!!!

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Voted again.
    Mike

Thank you Mike

#33 7 years ago

Thank you so much!!!

#34 7 years ago

Thank you for all the votes today. If you haven't already voted today and you have a little time we would appreciate your votes at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/.

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cleanroom:

Added another ballot cast

Thank you!!!

#37 7 years ago

I've been asked to send out a daily reminder to vote at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. Thanks to everyone who has been voting we are still in 2nd place!! Please vote for my little buddies photo below.

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from GSones:

He's a cute little kid. He got my vote. Good luck.

Thank you. You can vote as many times the website lets you by refreshing your browser and then come back every 24hrs and vote again. We appreciate everyone's votes. He can't win without you guys.

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Voted again, hope he wins!

Thank you! Everybody please remember to vote again as many times as you can today. We sure appreciate it.

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from boydsc331:

omg he's in first

Yeah we had a great night of votes last night!!! Thank you for voting. Please keep it up.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

My mac lets me vote 2 times in a row and then thinks I'm a robot and wont let me vote anymore.
    Funny thing is that if I go back a day or two later, it lets me do it again.
    Ill throw some more votes in before the deadline

Yeah it will let you vote a few times. Some can vote 1-5 times and then you can come back in 24 hours and vote again. Thank you so much for your vote!!!

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from JOESCHALL:

+1. Good luck. Cute kid.

Thank you. I'm very proud of him!!!

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

Good luck - voted again

Thank you

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Jesus, even the cardboard playfields are ghosting. Good grief

Lol but his comes with a topper, side art blades, & a shaker.

IMG_6340 (resized).JPGIMG_6340 (resized).JPG

#54 7 years ago
    Quoted from JosiahCox:

Us Josiah's gotta stick together.
    Voted!

Thank you

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from boydsc331:

A shaker ? He thought of everything. voted

Thank you again! The support has been amazing!!!

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Hah!! ...I get it!
    ...oh yeah.....VOTED!

Lol!!! Thank you for the vote!!!

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

I voted but If you win does the kid get to pick?

Yes for sure. He already said he wants the Batman 66 if it is available to pick from. He asked me Wednesday if he could put it in his room LOL!! I told him I don't think mommy would be happy with that, might be to tempting to get up in the middle of the night and put a few games on it. He said let me talk to her. Lol!!!

#63 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Gianna.... Michaels???!?
    I voted for your son PinballHog, but if Ms. Michaels is in the running, I don't think I'll be able to continue voting for him.

Thank you for the vote. Who is this Ms. Michaels? I must have missed it. Lol

#64 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHog:

Thank you for the vote. Who is this Ms. Michaels? I must have missed it. Lol

Lol never mind I searched her name. I get it.

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from Silverstock:

I voted for him. Cute kid. Although, knowing what winning might do to an already budding addiction to pinball makes me think perhaps we should vote for someone else. Merely out of concern for the boy.
    He looks like he is in the lead. I hope he wins!

Thank you for the vote. Daddy will have to help him keep his head on straight. Lol!

#70 7 years ago

Thank you brother. It's getting really close.

#71 7 years ago

Thank you so much!!!

#73 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

Currently in 1st place

Yeah we were for a short time then got passed again. Please keep up the voting. Thank you!!!

#74 7 years ago

Thanks for all the votes again today. You guys have been so great!!! If you haven't voted please help my little buddy win this thing. He can't do it without your votes. You vote at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com.

#76 7 years ago

Thanks for all the votes!!! We are still in 2nd place please keep the votes coming!!!
    http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

First time voter! Will be back again before the 16th! Good Luck!

Thank you so much!!! You can vote every 24 hours. Some have been able to vote upto 5 times a day by refreshing there browser.

#80 7 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

I did my share for the day.

Thank you so much!!!

#81 7 years ago

A BIG thank you to Jeff Teolis for the interview yesterday. Please listen into the Pinball Profile Podcast on ITunes this weekend for the interview. My little man and I sure appreciate all the votes!! You all have been great! Please continue to vote every 24 hours so we can hopefully make it in the top 3 on Dec 16th! http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com. He can't do it without you!!

#85 7 years ago
    Quoted from motorbreth77:

10182 my vote...Good Luck!

Quoted from boydsc331:

Afternoon vote: desktop Microsoft edge, internet explorer, cell phone, ipad = 4votes good luck

Thank you all so much!! Keep em coming!!!

#87 7 years ago

Thank so much!! That's awesome!!!

#88 7 years ago

Thanks for all the votes again today. You guys have been so great!!! If you haven't voted please help my little buddy win this thing. He can't do it without your votes. You vote at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com.

IMG_6340 (resized).JPGIMG_6340 (resized).JPG

#90 7 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

More votes from me too! Too bad they do not have a prize for each of the top three (LE, Premium, and Pro)!

Yeah that would be awesome!!! Lol! Thank you for your vote!!

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I've been voting once each day as well. Good luck, PinballHog. Continue to put in the URL for voting once in a while at the end of the thread so that newcomers will see it and easily know how to vote. Good luck!

Quoted from Pintucky:

YAY!!! He's got the lead!!! I have voted for him every day.
    Mike in Kentucky

Thank you for all the votes!!!

#95 7 years ago

I was asked to repost the address on how to vote. Here's the info. My son has made it in the finals of a pinball contest for his photo below. Stern pinball has set up a website for people to go vote for there favorite photo http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. The winner wins a brand new Stern pinball machine. Everyone please go vote for Josiah's photo! Also if you would please share this post and let's get as many votes for him as we can!!! You vote at this website http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. The photo is under my name Vince Minick. You can vote more than once and vote again every 24 hours. Thank you all!!!

#102 7 years ago

Just keep voting as many times the website allows. Thank you all so much!!!

#105 7 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

They'll probably be more particular about the votes in the final round. Even then, I think the big danger is hundreds of votes from the same source in a short period of time (hours), not multiple votes from same source over a few days/weeks.
    pinballhog does your son have to ask, or brush his teeth, or something before playing your pins? It will be fun for him if he wins and turns the tables on you!
    Anyway, that's another vote from me with more to come in the next round!

Lol!!! Yeah he might set a time limit of how much I can play it each day. I can already hear it, dad get your work done before you play the pinball. Lol!!! Thank you for all your votes!!

#106 7 years ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Voted. When I was a kid, I dreamed of having a pinball machine. Now that I'm an adult, I still do

Thank you for the votes!!!

#108 7 years ago
    Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Wow, I just went to vote and it was a tie for first and second. My vote put your boy in first again. Those zombie kids are serious competition, but I still vote for sweet simplicity over staged satire.

Thank you!!! One more day until the top 3 go to finals!! Thank you everyone for your votes!!!

#109 7 years ago

I've started a new Stern contest post for my son. I'm doing some AUTOGRAPHED Stern Flyer giveaways!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-giving-away-some-autographed-pinball-items-free

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballHog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-vote-for-my-sons-photo-on-sterns-contest?tu=PinballHog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.