2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PinballHog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot (resized).jpg
    IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 2 years ago

Voted. When I was a kid, I dreamed of having a pinball machine. Now that I'm an adult, I still do

#102 2 years ago

Just keep voting as many times the website allows. Thank you all so much!!!

#103 2 years ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

If Stern actually goes through and analyzes the votes, I wouldn't be surprised if like somebody way down the list wins the contest. When I logged on this morning, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 had gotten almost 600 more votes each, while 5 had gotten ZERO additional votes, lol.

Ya I was kinda thinking the same thing. If you read the fine print it does say something about verifying the votes and stuff. But we can hope for the best

#104 2 years ago

They'll probably be more particular about the votes in the final round. Even then, I think the big danger is hundreds of votes from the same source in a short period of time (hours), not multiple votes from same source over a few days/weeks.

pinballhog does your son have to ask, or brush his teeth, or something before playing your pins? It will be fun for him if he wins and turns the tables on you!

Anyway, that's another vote from me with more to come in the next round!

#105 2 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

They'll probably be more particular about the votes in the final round. Even then, I think the big danger is hundreds of votes from the same source in a short period of time (hours), not multiple votes from same source over a few days/weeks.
    pinballhog does your son have to ask, or brush his teeth, or something before playing your pins? It will be fun for him if he wins and turns the tables on you!
    Anyway, that's another vote from me with more to come in the next round!

Lol!!! Yeah he might set a time limit of how much I can play it each day. I can already hear it, dad get your work done before you play the pinball. Lol!!! Thank you for all your votes!!

#106 2 years ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Voted. When I was a kid, I dreamed of having a pinball machine. Now that I'm an adult, I still do

Thank you for the votes!!!

#107 2 years ago

Wow, I just went to vote and it was a tie for first and second. My vote put your boy in first again. Those zombie kids are serious competition, but I still vote for sweet simplicity over staged satire.

#108 2 years ago
    Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Wow, I just went to vote and it was a tie for first and second. My vote put your boy in first again. Those zombie kids are serious competition, but I still vote for sweet simplicity over staged satire.

Thank you!!! One more day until the top 3 go to finals!! Thank you everyone for your votes!!!

#109 2 years ago

I've started a new Stern contest post for my son. I'm doing some AUTOGRAPHED Stern Flyer giveaways!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-giving-away-some-autographed-pinball-items-free

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 199.99
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 269.00
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 109.99
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    € 9.10
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.99
    $ 229.99
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 2,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside