Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PinballHog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot (resized).jpg
    IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 7 years ago

Got a favor to ask of all my Pinside friends. My son has made it in the finals of a pinball contest for his photo below. Stern pinball has set up a website for people to go vote for there favorite photo http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. The winner wins a brand new Stern pinball machine. Everyone please go vote for Josiah's photo! Also if you would please share this post and let's get as many votes for him as we can!!! You vote at this website http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. The photo is under my name Vince Minick. You can vote more than once and vote again every 24 hours. Thank you all!!!

IMG_6337 (resized).JPGIMG_6337 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

I just voted for you and Josiah

It looks great!

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinSinner:

I just voted for you and Josiah
    It looks great!

Thank you so much!!

#4 7 years ago

I voted for your son as well. Good luck

#5 7 years ago

Another vote! Good luck. Your pic is priceless.

#6 7 years ago

Thank you for all the votes. He's in 1st place right now. Don't forget you can refresh your browser and vote as many times as they will let you and then vote again in 24 hrs. Thanks again everybody!!!

#7 7 years ago

I looked at all of the photos and voted for your Son. Good luck!

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

I looked at all of the photos and voted for your Son. Good luck!

Thank you

#9 7 years ago

Put in a few! Good luck!

#10 7 years ago

Better hope Gianna don't run against him......!!!...... .............Joey

#11 7 years ago

He got my vote because he reminds me so much of my young grandson with the blonde hair and face.

Good luck!

Mike in Kentucky

#12 7 years ago

He's got my vote. So whats the story behind the photo ? He wanted to make a pinball just like Dad's ?

#13 7 years ago

You guys he's falling behind !!!

#14 7 years ago

Thank you again for another day of votes for my son's Stern Pinball contest photo at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. He's got over 1300 votes and in 2nd place right now. As long as he stay's in the top 3 he will move on to the finals on 12/16/16. Again you can vote as many times the website allows you to by refreshing your browser and voting again, then come back in 24 hours and vote again. Help us get his photo into the finals. You can vote at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/.
    For those that don't know the story behind this photo, my son and my wife built this cardboard pinball machine during craft time in school. He of course loves pinball like his dad and begged mommy to help him build his own Ghostbusters Pinball. They didn't know that Stern Pinball had been running a contest all year for the ultimate pinball fan. You had to take a photo showing you're a fan and hashtag Stern in it. I decided to take this photo and post it. After over 1000 entries and almost a year, his photo got picked by Stern to be in their top 20 world wide. Now it's all up to votes by the public. If his photo makes it in the top 3, the votes start over for those 3 photos. That voting will go until Dec 31 and the winner will be announced Jan 1. The winner will get a brand new Stern pinball. Who knew his idea of this cardboard pinball could possibly win him a real pinball machine. Lol!!!

#15 7 years ago

You're son just got mine, will check back.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from EMagic:

You're son just got mine, will check back.

That's awesome! Thank you!!

#18 7 years ago

Put my vote in. Really are a lot of good pics in that contest, people are more creative than I give them credit for.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from tfduda:

Put in a few! Good luck!

Thank you so much!!

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

He got my vote because he reminds me so much of my young grandson with the blonde hair and face.
    Good luck!
    Mike in Kentucky

Thank you!!!

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from boydsc331:

He's got my vote. So whats the story behind the photo ? He wanted to make a pinball just like Dad's ?

Quoted from RWH:

Put my vote in. Really are a lot of good pics in that contest, people are more creative than I give them credit for.

Thank you guys. If you have some more time please put in some more votes. We're still holding on to 2nd place but it's close.

#22 7 years ago

Thank you for all the votes today. If you haven't voted yet today my little buddy and his dad would love your votes tonight http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. If you refresh your browser you might be able to vote a few times until the website say you can't, then come back in 24 hours, maybe sooner, and vote some more. Everyone has been so great in voting!! Thank you all so much!!! Here's my sons photo to vote for.

#23 7 years ago

It would not let me vote more than once on the same computer, so I voted on my 2 desktops, my laptop, and my 2 I pads, all in the same 10 minutes. so I guess it goes by computer and not I.P. address. So theres 5 votes. Spread the word

#24 7 years ago

And my cellphone theres one more

#25 7 years ago

Voted - good luck!

#26 7 years ago

voted

#27 7 years ago

Voted again.

Mike

#28 7 years ago

Voted!

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from boydsc331:

It would not let me vote more than once on the same computer, so I voted on my 2 desktops, my laptop, and my 2 I pads, all in the same 10 minutes. so I guess it goes by computer and not I.P. address. So theres 5 votes. Spread the word

Quoted from boydsc331:

And my cellphone theres one more

Thank you!!!

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

Voted - good luck!

Thank you!!!

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Voted again.
    Mike

Thank you Mike

#33 7 years ago

Thank you so much!!!

#34 7 years ago

Thank you for all the votes today. If you haven't already voted today and you have a little time we would appreciate your votes at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/.

#35 7 years ago

Added another ballot cast

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cleanroom:

Added another ballot cast

Thank you!!!

#37 7 years ago

I've been asked to send out a daily reminder to vote at http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/. Thanks to everyone who has been voting we are still in 2nd place!! Please vote for my little buddies photo below.

#38 7 years ago

He's a cute little kid. He got my vote. Good luck.

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from GSones:

He's a cute little kid. He got my vote. Good luck.

Thank you. You can vote as many times the website lets you by refreshing your browser and then come back every 24hrs and vote again. We appreciate everyone's votes. He can't win without you guys.

#40 7 years ago

Voted again, hope he wins!

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

Voted again, hope he wins!

Thank you! Everybody please remember to vote again as many times as you can today. We sure appreciate it.

#43 7 years ago

omg he's in first

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHog:

Thank you guys. If you have some more time please put in some more votes. We're still holding on to 2nd place but it's close.

My mac lets me vote 2 times in a row and then thinks I'm a robot and wont let me vote anymore.
    Funny thing is that if I go back a day or two later, it lets me do it again.
    Ill throw some more votes in before the deadline

#45 7 years ago

+1. Good luck. Cute kid.

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from boydsc331:

omg he's in first

Yeah we had a great night of votes last night!!! Thank you for voting. Please keep it up.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

My mac lets me vote 2 times in a row and then thinks I'm a robot and wont let me vote anymore.
    Funny thing is that if I go back a day or two later, it lets me do it again.
    Ill throw some more votes in before the deadline

Yeah it will let you vote a few times. Some can vote 1-5 times and then you can come back in 24 hours and vote again. Thank you so much for your vote!!!

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from JOESCHALL:

+1. Good luck. Cute kid.

Thank you. I'm very proud of him!!!

#49 7 years ago

Good luck - voted again

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

Good luck - voted again

Thank you

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-vote-for-my-sons-photo-on-sterns-contest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.