• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by WOLF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Expo Williams, 1969
#1 5 years ago

game resets fine and starts game . ball in play plays fine once ball drains score resets and game continues to next ball again once ball drains score resets. I have cleaned and adjusted index cam switches on score motor. I have checked outhole relay reset relay ball count relay and looked at most all relays as per instructions from pinball tech with no luck. I cannot read schematics very well. Please help. Again thank you all for your help.

#2 5 years ago

looks like the score reset relay circuit can also pass through the game over relay if the coin relay is stuck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-still-need-help-69-williams-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.