(Topic ID: 148081)

Please, Stern, release a Motörhead Pinball!

By master_of_chaos

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lemmy Murder One (resized).jpg
    Lemmy 3 (resized).png
    Lemmy2 (resized).jpg
    Lemmy1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider master_of_chaos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I don´t want to open another discussion WHAT music Pinball Stern should release next.
    i dont'care about it.
    I only want to make clear that there is a demand of a Motörhead themed pinball machine !

Maybe in USA or Canada not as much as in Europe , UK or other countries.
    But as you can see: STERN made a post on their facebok account regarding the death of Lemmy.

There was a pinball machine for Metallica and Kiss .. guess who where/are friends of Motörhead ?

Now, one of the last living rock legends is gone!
    So , Stern ( or any other producer of pinball games with balls in your pants ) .. do it.

Here are some suggestions for toys and modes :

Ace of Spades : Real Slot Machine in the Backbox . Three Spinners on the Playfield . Each Spinner will move one reel. Each turn of the spinner is one step of the correspondent wheel: If 3 aces or three Jokers are shown, there will be an add-a-ball or extra ball, Jackpot or whatever.

Bomber: wire formed Bomber Model : used to lock up to 3 balls in each wing. if the number of balls is collected, the bomber moves toward the player and fires the balls.

Iron Fist : a fist moves over the playfield and grabs the balls. Try to release the collected balls with an aimed shot or if the fist grabs 3 balls ( this is measured by weight ) you loose your ball = tilt

Evil Eye = Gobble hole with subway to ballthrough / or kickback to playfield with big bonus - this depends on the illumination of the hole
    Maybe more subways ( as in STTNG) do something other

Overkill : additonal Pop Bumpers are rising from the middle Playfield. Stroboscope lightning effects on the playfield and the backbox ( every other lights went out )
    Killer Multiball

Iron Horse and Locomotive : 2 Ramps with a cross over ramp ( as seen in Acdc and TSPP) , different scroring and mode - Locomotive in Multiball and Iron Horse in normal playing

Whorehouse Blues: Like TSPP or WOZ a small upper PF with a little loop and building . After some lops you have to hit the door to enter .

Thunder and lightning : in this mode you have to hit pop bumpers ( rising up on the the playfiled like MM Trolls ) and some targets ( as seen in ACDC Pinball) . Each hit of a target will activate the stroboscope and each hit of the pop bumper will make a horrible noise)

Sure, that this one has to be equipped with stereo sound, a really ass kicking bass and a "murder one" topper.

Lots of more modes are in my mind, but now its time to open up a bottle of finest MOTÖRHEAD Whisky ..
    cheers Lemmy.. thank you for beeing my ,personally, unknown buddy for my whole life.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider master_of_chaos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-stern-release-a-motorhead-pinball?tu=master_of_chaos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.