(Topic ID: 11492)

Please start adding NSFW (Not Safe for Work) to topic titles.

By PaulyB18

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wizzardz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-2.jpeg
    DSC01563-1.jpg
    DSC01563-a.jpg
    DSC01563.jpg
    DSC01582.jpg
    Paragon_playfield_woman.jpg
    huzzah.jpg
    DSC01563.jpg
    Paragon_playfield_woman.jpg
    DSC01582.jpg
    CME.jpeg
    salma-hayek-1.jpg
    burqa.jpg
    images.jpeg
    velma.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 12 years ago

Yeah, I agree. I love women, everything about them, and LOVE to look at them, but this is a pinball site.

I mean my kids will often sit beside me on the couch while I'm rifling through threads, and the last thing I want to pull up is some racy photo that shouldn't be there and has no relevance.

The LEAST those of you that need to post chick photos in a pinball forum (seriously...) can do is post the title warning as requested.

I would really like to see this made a rule here. Pinside is rolling out of control lately due to what appears to be RGP fully moving in, and it’s going to be a battle to keep the essence of what pinside was going without really enforcing constant changes.

More people is better, and that’s not a shot at any veteran RGPers that have recently arrived, but everyone knows what I’m talking about, and the attitude and general conduct of some over “there” needs to be checked at the door here.

#16 12 years ago

I just realised the irony of my avatar as I tried removing my foot from my mouth... I need to change that.

#18 12 years ago

Well, actually not completely. I meant to post a mata hari BG at first, and when trying to crop a bit to fit a square size, the image, it came out focusing on the boobs, so I thought I would center that and leave it…. So only 25% hypocrisy?

Meh, whatever, I changed it now It was just a quick addition when I first posted a pick for the new site design.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-start-adding-nsfw-not-safe-for-work-to-topic-titles?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.