(Topic ID: 66840)

Please post BoP 2.0 hands-on impressions and reviews here!

By alveolus

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 10 years ago

Looks awesome. I'm actually not looking for it to be like the original as it will have the original rules to so if I want goofy/sexy sounds I'll move to that program. I'm super excited about this and hope to be able to get it.

I'm glad to hear the pinbot field is used more than shown as that was a bit disappointing not to see. After watching this video I can't see where anyone can call this a one shot pin anymore as the modes make you shoot everything.

I do have one suggestion/thought which could help incorporate the head a bit more. I noticed while in multiball that when the player shot the ramp they got a jackpot. The ball was shot up their again and it got jackpot again. Any thoughts about having some jackpot progression? I was thinking that after the first jackpot (in her mouth), the head could flip over to her eyes. Then the player could shoot the ramp for to lock the balls in her eyes. First shot to her eye would lock the ball and be a double jackpot. If another ball is shot up the ramp and locks in her other eye it could be a super jackpot.

To make the super jackpot even more challenging and fun you could make it to where after the head turns to the eyes the first shot goes into the pinbot playfield. Then the second to an eye. Third to the playfield again and forth completes the Super jackpot.

One potential challenge would be if you shot two balls up the ramp and one was still going up the ramp when the head was turning though. I would think that the ball would be stopped by the head moving and would finish rolling back down when the head stopped but I could be wrong.

Just a suggestion that I think would be cool to see.

#67 10 years ago

P.S. - I really like the music.

Wish I could get this to my house and installed in time for Texas Pinball Festival. If I could I'd commit to bringing to to the show. Doesn't look like timing will work though.

#71 10 years ago

I wish I could find a catch can as mine was removed

Scott - I showed my wife this last night and she loved it too. She wants me to get it. Is their a "sign up" list or do you have to pre-order? I'm not comfortable paying for it now and hoping it get's produced. I'm sure you'll refund but I don't like fronting money like that especially when conversions take place. No telling (especially right now) what the US dollar will exchange at down the road. Could be a win for you or a win for me but I'm just not a betting person I'd like to be put on the list though if their is one going around therwise I'll just wait till closer to the deadline to look at ordering.

As for install. Are we talking about cutting and splicing wires or is it plug and play? I see the FAQ says it's not hard depending on skills. Is this a one day install thing are is it much more in depth than that? Since it's using a P-roc I'm assuming you have to rewire all the switches but you know what happens when you assume.

#76 10 years ago

Last two questions.

- How many pre-orders do you have already? Just curious on how likely this will get done.

- What are the chances of having the kit (assuming they get done) by the end of Feb? I would love to be able to do this conversion to my BOP and be able to bring it to the Texas Pinball Festival for people to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 27.95
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-post-bop-20-hands-on-impressions-and-reviews-here?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.