(Topic ID: 209359)

Please kill me, my Truman show existance continues

By cdnpinbacon

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Please kill me, my Truman show existance continues”

• Is my brother on law a cross dresser? 3 votes
      100%

(3 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1620320976198367974718 (resized).jpg
    18551809-1024x683.jpg
    0E7F5E78-2402-41B3-BB32-6D40FE9944A4 (resized).jpeg
    404AFEF9-16A4-4DE0-9C6D-9D40188D1479 (resized).jpeg
    20200926_174703 (resized).jpg
    20200926_174526 (resized).jpg
    images.jpg
    Trailer Park Boys (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    AlBundy-shootme (resized).jpg
    al-peggy-money (resized).jpg
    140228_2749570_Mr__Peepers_in_the_Lab_anvver_3 (resized).jpg
    face_off_ver6_xlg (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    harry-truman-is-the-bomb_o_4645695 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

This thread is a follow up to an earlier post I made about my desire to kill myself.
    hi lites from first post
    -my entire family is crazy
    -I had wedding pictures taken at the mall.
    -I jump off my boat and swim to an island to get away from my in laws.
    -my sister inlaws 2nd wedding was in Hindu. She's not Hindu.
    -going to family events is painstaking and I get loaded because Everyone looks like muppets. Now I'm no glen Campbell myself but my god how do people morph into muppets???
    -the sisters call and speak -text to each other every minute. I'm convinced they are conspiring to drive me crazy.
    -I am in the middle of helping to plan the sisters 3rd wedding.
    -the sisters don't work --well one says she's a photographer, and the other hasn't worked for a quarter of a century.
    Things seemed to be getting worse as the wedding day approaches in August. The sister had a pre honeymoon trip to Jamaica.
    Lovely pics with the grooms tattoos everywhere and up his neck. Jordan, He's a boxer. Well he was a boxer, I went to see him fight at a convention hall filled with the 4 families mafia at the "paradise banquet hall " he didn't do so well. He had to go to the hospital .
    A couple of weeks ago my wife texts me and says we are having a tattoo party. Well its Jordan. I said he's an artist? My wife says, not really but he wants to try ..and then asks me if I want a tattoo? I said no.
    So I come home and there it is happening , my wife is getting a tattoo..the machines humming my wife's face is scrunched and Jordan is carefully crafting something small and unrecognizable of anything on her wrist. My wife is excited and asks the worst question she could of asked me: what does it look like??? I said a butterfly. I was close, it was a firefly and the worst firefly I have seen. I said privately how much is this costing?? Oh just 80 bucks. My wife had to get it fixed by a professional.
    Back to the wedding ... The sisters want my opinion on sprinkle color and if I wouldn't mind chipping in for the honeymoon.

You don't have any problems. These are annoyances. Hardly suicide material. I'd trade my family problems for yours in a heart beat. Although things have been pretty quiet the last few years. I've been to the bridge railing a few times. Thank you God for stepping in.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-kill-me-my-truman-show-existance-continues?tu=dennisdodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.