(Topic ID: 209359)

Please kill me, my Truman show existance continues

By cdnpinbacon

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Please kill me, my Truman show existance continues”

• Is my brother on law a cross dresser? 3 votes
      100%

(3 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1620320976198367974718 (resized).jpg
    18551809-1024x683.jpg
    0E7F5E78-2402-41B3-BB32-6D40FE9944A4 (resized).jpeg
    404AFEF9-16A4-4DE0-9C6D-9D40188D1479 (resized).jpeg
    20200926_174703 (resized).jpg
    20200926_174526 (resized).jpg
    images.jpg
    Trailer Park Boys (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    AlBundy-shootme (resized).jpg
    al-peggy-money (resized).jpg
    140228_2749570_Mr__Peepers_in_the_Lab_anvver_3 (resized).jpg
    face_off_ver6_xlg (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    harry-truman-is-the-bomb_o_4645695 (resized).jpg
    There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 3 years ago

NOW I'm fired up. Last year we had a chris kringle Christmas. A list was passed around with the same questions: 1 question I remember what's your favorite scent. I chose pine. Of course my bol picks my name and I get a deluxe pack of pine air fresheners and a dollar store can of peanuts.
    That's ok ..I'm going to make sure I get his name This year . Every one thought it was so funny I got air fresheners. I'm thinking panty hose and a make up kit for my bol

#202 3 years ago

I think my bol is a cross dresser

#203 3 years ago

Maybe he doesn't wear shorts because he's hiding the panty hose and the flannel to hide the bra.

#205 3 years ago

Can this be a TV show please?

#206 3 years ago

Going to make sure my neighbor is over next time to film my point blank question to my bol.
    Why don't you wear shorts. Let's disect the expression/answer to determine if he is a cross dresser.

#207 3 years ago

From now on I'm going to call him Sharon until he lifts a pant leg

#208 3 years ago

My crazy sister in law #1 says she was on the rolling stones private plane...should I go on?

#209 3 years ago

hahaha what a wonderful thread this is

#210 3 years ago

Get a divorce, Move somewhere extremely cheap to live, and buy pinball machines and live happily ever after.

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

This thread is a follow up to an earlier post I made about my desire to kill myself.
    hi lites from first post
    -my entire family is crazy
    -I had wedding pictures taken at the mall.
    -I jump off my boat and swim to an island to get away from my in laws.
    -my sister inlaws 2nd wedding was in Hindu. She's not Hindu.
    -going to family events is painstaking and I get loaded because Everyone looks like muppets. Now I'm no glen Campbell myself but my god how do people morph into muppets???
    -the sisters call and speak -text to each other every minute. I'm convinced they are conspiring to drive me crazy.
    -I am in the middle of helping to plan the sisters 3rd wedding.
    -the sisters don't work --well one says she's a photographer, and the other hasn't worked for a quarter of a century.
    Things seemed to be getting worse as the wedding day approaches in August. The sister had a pre honeymoon trip to Jamaica.
    Lovely pics with the grooms tattoos everywhere and up his neck. Jordan, He's a boxer. Well he was a boxer, I went to see him fight at a convention hall filled with the 4 families mafia at the "paradise banquet hall " he didn't do so well. He had to go to the hospital .
    A couple of weeks ago my wife texts me and says we are having a tattoo party. Well its Jordan. I said he's an artist? My wife says, not really but he wants to try ..and then asks me if I want a tattoo? I said no.
    So I come home and there it is happening , my wife is getting a tattoo..the machines humming my wife's face is scrunched and Jordan is carefully crafting something small and unrecognizable of anything on her wrist. My wife is excited and asks the worst question she could of asked me: what does it look like??? I said a butterfly. I was close, it was a firefly and the worst firefly I have seen. I said privately how much is this costing?? Oh just 80 bucks. My wife had to get it fixed by a professional.
    Back to the wedding ... The sisters want my opinion on sprinkle color and if I wouldn't mind chipping in for the honeymoon.

#211 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I had wedding pictures at the mall folks and the kicker is no one had asked the mall permission.

If you had wedding pictures at the mall, you may be a redneck!!

#212 3 years ago

Exactly...I recall taking Many pictures by the Ferris wheel and I heard a little girl say look mommy it’s Cinderella! Yeah, more like cinder -gorilla.

#213 3 years ago

She has danced at clubs before...do you think my sister in law was stripping on the boat that she was fired from? No one says anything.

#214 3 years ago

Maybe, she don’t look that hot with her clothes off!

#215 3 years ago

No ..she's pretty hot..for a sister in-law I guess.
    More like looking at a little sister.

#216 3 years ago

Thank you for the drain button.

1 month later
    #217 3 years ago

A little paranoid right now...,I have a feeling at 2pm we are meeting with my bubble family to talk out my excessive drinking.

#218 3 years ago

I take back the cross dress stuff about my brother in law and I apologize. He is family. I’m ashamed actually.

#219 3 years ago

may the healing begin

#220 3 years ago

Cross dressers are kinda fun. You never know who they’re going to show up as.

#221 3 years ago

False alarm actually my son dropped off a 6 pack for me. No kidding.

#222 3 years ago
    404AFEF9-16A4-4DE0-9C6D-9D40188D1479 (resized).jpeg404AFEF9-16A4-4DE0-9C6D-9D40188D1479 (resized).jpeg
    #223 3 years ago

3 of my favourite, son and his fiancé and of course Finley.

0E7F5E78-2402-41B3-BB32-6D40FE9944A4 (resized).jpeg0E7F5E78-2402-41B3-BB32-6D40FE9944A4 (resized).jpeg
    #224 3 years ago

Wrong beer brand.... that stuff “shrinks the manhood! “

#225 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

If you had wedding pictures at the mall, you may be a redneck!!

.I actually had a yogun Fruz between pictures.

#226 3 years ago

Yogun Fruz was beside the Ferris wheel.

#227 3 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Wrong beer brand.... that stuff “shrinks the manhood! “

I wouldn’t even let my horses drink that skank.

#228 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

we are meeting with my bubble family to talk out my excessive drinking.

Your only drinking problem is the fact that you're drinking Miller.

#229 3 years ago

Hey man, it's the Champagne of Beers. No only High Life, High Class.

#230 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Maybe, she don’t look that hot with her clothes off!

Negative. I swear I think she was fired as boat tour hostess because she was stripping on the lower deck. Based on the bits and pieces of conversations I have overheard so far , and that fact she is familiar with the pole.

#231 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Negative. I swear I think she was fired as boat tour hostess because she was stripping on the lower deck. Based on the bits and pieces of conversations I have overheard so far , and that fact she is familiar with the pole.

I got a brother in-law who shaves his legs. Told the Mexicans it’s because he dances on tables. They didn’t get it.

#232 3 years ago

What does , in a hushed girl talk conversation mean?: OMG Sabrina! ...why did you wear that? , I can’t believe you did that?..why would you even do that???
    I’m not stupid ...I know what happened on that boat cruise.

#233 3 years ago

Went to my nephews wedding a little over a year ago. Bored to tears waiting for the event, went out and bought a hat. Worn it practically ever since. The hat out lived the marriage.

#234 3 years ago

I have been thinking of Mango all day. See if I can visit the elm vale zoo tomorrow ...I’ll check website first

#235 3 years ago

We need to talk ..

1 week later
    #237 3 years ago

Elmvale zoo is closed but i did call and request mango pictures . I cannot confirm if mango is the primate picture on the web site. Reception will have to ask the zoo keepers at my request.

4 months later
    #238 3 years ago

Any updates Bacon? You gotta figure with all the lockdown(s) and forced family time there would be more stories.

Or are you out of cell service on that island you swim to?

#239 3 years ago

C’mon man, we need an update. Kinda like fish on the fly.

2 weeks later
    #240 2 years ago

My wife asked the girls at my local beer store to text her when I enter. I tried to convince the beer store I have a twin called "doug" sometimes they buy it ,sometimes not..depends on their moods I guess.

#241 2 years ago

Very true I hate to admit.

#242 2 years ago

I have even been burned with photos and video of my car leaving the lot.

#243 2 years ago

Don't mess with Women.
    Please en scribe on my tomb stone.

#244 2 years ago

I make an A plus cup of coffee on a beautiful Sunday morning , smoke the fattest joint ever (before my wife gets up) then notice a monkey sitting on my roof staring at me. Yeah Truman.

#245 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

My wife asked the girls at my local beer store to text her when I enter. I tried to convince the beer store I have a twin called "doug" sometimes they buy it ,sometimes not..depends on their moods I guess.

Buck A Beer Doug???

18551809-1024x683.jpg18551809-1024x683.jpg
    #246 2 years ago

I did get one of those yellow cases!

#247 2 years ago

I'll post pic /video..like a pirate map to my jack stash on the island .so if I croak , it's there.

#248 2 years ago

I'll add a deed to my pinball machines in a tube as well.

1620320976198367974718 (resized).jpg1620320976198367974718 (resized).jpg
    #250 2 years ago

And I thought it was weird to see geese on the roof! A monkey? In Canada?

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-kill-me-my-truman-show-existance-continues/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.