Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3274_(resized).JPG
IMG_3273_(resized).JPG
IMG_3270_(resized).JPG
IMG_3269_(resized).JPG
IMG_3272_(resized).JPG

#1 8 years ago

I just received my AG Soccerball from STI and it is somewhat damaged. The game powers on and plays but the marquee frame is damaged and the stainless steel support for the marquee is buckled. See the pics. Any idea on how much to ask for on the damage form? I'm not good at metal work so I don't think I can bend the support straight. I can repair the damage to the marquee frame myself I believe.

IMG_3272_(resized).JPGIMG_3272_(resized).JPG

IMG_3269_(resized).JPGIMG_3269_(resized).JPG

IMG_3270_(resized).JPGIMG_3270_(resized).JPG

IMG_3273_(resized).JPGIMG_3273_(resized).JPG

IMG_3274_(resized).JPGIMG_3274_(resized).JPG

#2 8 years ago

I hope you wrote down the damage on the shipping docs before signing. ive been down this path and you will need a written repair quote from a pinball repair place.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

I hope you wrote down the damage on the shipping docs before signing. ive been down this path and you will need a written repair quote from a pinball repair place.

I had them note it on the shipping docs.

#4 8 years ago

They dropped one of my pinball machines on its side, in the back of their truck, right in front of me. My repair quote was $2000.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-help-with-sti-damage-quote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.