(Topic ID: 48568)

please help! What game to complete TAF and LOTR?

By hb1981

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RawleyD
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I own a TAF and LOTR. Now i have saved up money for another machine and since i dont have room for more than 3 machines it will be the last one (for now hehehe) since i really am attached to TAF and LOTR.

First i was sure that i wanted a MB. But they are really hard if almost impossible to find back here in Holland. I have never played ACDC and TFLE but those have also caught my attention.

What game will be the best choise to complete the other 2?

ACDC premium
    TFLE
    MB
    other game???

so many cool games i dont know what to get anymore

#2 6 years ago

Hard to recommend something as it depends on personal taste and desires. Whatever you buy, you can sell it later on if you do not like it.

If money is not an issue, I would try AC/DC premium. Other candidates outside of your list: AFM, MM, TSPP and TZ. Third option would be to consider some non-DMD games or even EM's.

#3 6 years ago

Sell TAF

Buy ACDC & TSPP

You're welcome

#4 6 years ago

Eewwwww, tspp? Really, for TAF? Huh. That's why pinball is so great, we all have different flavors.

My recommendation is getting a game with short(ish) ball times while still keeping the depth. Hey...ACDC is perfect! Another consideration would be IM.

#5 6 years ago

thanks for the advice so far!

ACDC is a very serieus option. i just have to find a place where i can play one since i have only seen it on internet. But it really does appeal to me and i like the music.

TAF i will not sell anytime soon. i really like it i have a couple of friends who want to buy it and ask me very often if i want to sell it but still i keep on to it for now...

i have never played TSPP is it fun?

IM looks nice to but wont i get bored with it soon?

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from hb1981:

i have never played TSPP is it fun?

Not to me.

If AC/DC appeals to you just do it. Seems like a good contrast to your other two.

If STTNG has any appeal then that would be another great choice.

Same with Tron.

#7 6 years ago

What you need to ask yourself is what type I game you are looking to add to them. Deep rules? Fast and flowy? A quick shallow basher? With a limit of 3 I'd try to make sure they were very different types of play. Heck, with three one of them would be an older solid state or a System 11 to slap around. No huge quest, just simple pinball fun. But that is just me.

Once you figure out the genre, the game choice is usually pretty easy.

#8 6 years ago

I have played STNNG but i dont really like the game. Don't know why but it just seem to miss something for me.

Maybe i will buy a ACDC Premium. The only thing that holds me back is the major price difference in europe to the US with NIB stern games. a premium costs 6600euro about $8700 for that kind of many you have sometimes multiple other games.

#9 6 years ago

I always enjoyed ACDC, but now that I have mine....major fan boy here. That's my choice hands down.

#10 6 years ago

TS it is fast as hell and more combo based than the two mode based games you already own.

#11 6 years ago

what is the price on a tspp? i have never played or seen one and i never see one for sale back here in The Netherlands?

#12 6 years ago

If you are able to get a hold of a tz I would do that. Or from your choices I would get a acbc premium.

#13 6 years ago

Another vote for ACDC. Pro or Premium.

#14 6 years ago

acdc premium would be a great fit

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 218.00
    $ 199.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 59.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 42.00
    $ 49.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside