2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by matt68061
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

365A2B83-31B6-484F-85BB-EF8D4F58A064 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

I appreciate the help.

Im converting a tabletop mame system. It has the old pc in there. Not working. But instead of fixing it motherboard and all, I want to take out the guts and do it the best way possible today.

Thanks. The picture I’m going to add is the back of the unit.

There was a good thread discussing these things here on pinside that I liked but I lost it.

I’m getting on the google thing but any assistance or links thank you.

365A2B83-31B6-484F-85BB-EF8D4F58A064 (resized).jpeg365A2B83-31B6-484F-85BB-EF8D4F58A064 (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

A few questions…

What kinda games you playing? Whats your control panel look like?

I have set up several Raspberry Pi arcades. Take a look at the Arpicade…definitely the quickest and easiest to set up. Has a ton of excellent themes to use as well. There are less expensive options out there.

Happy to help in any way I can. Have some really nice SD images I have set up….always willing to share.

#3 2 years ago

Thank you. I’m on it.

#5 2 years ago

I’m in the rabbit hole. I thought this would be quick and easy.

#6 2 years ago

What's wrong with the pc that's in it?

#7 2 years ago

It is not powering up. I have a nice power supply to install. There is probably a little more to it than that. I have a friend I can call about repair, if needed.

Normally I would do everything my self but after my stroke and three brain surgeries, I have now sworn off pc repair. For instance it’s going to be laptops forever now. No problem.

I probably should fix it fully and sell it at the least. It would also make a great gift to some else who has no games someday.

#8 2 years ago

Id still be curious what games you are mainly playing…

CP. Layout.

Best of luck!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-help-rasberry-pii-arcade-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.