(Topic ID: 249991)

Please help identify this mystery part

By spclwhenlit

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3766[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_3765[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_3764[1] (resized).JPG

#1 4 years ago

I'm cleaning up the workshop today to get ready for my next project. I've put up left over or spare parts, but I have one that, for the life of me I can't identify. The last few projects have been a mixture of EMs and solid state machines, and I have no idea what game this part belongs to or where it goes. Maybe it somehow attaches to an insert board??

Can anybody tell me what this is, and where it goes? Thanks!

IMG_3764[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3764[1] (resized).JPG
    #2 4 years ago

It secures the score displays in an Elvira and the Party Monsters.

#3 4 years ago

That's it... thanks!

It should have been easy to find - I just finished restoring my EATPM and had replaced both displays a couple of months ago! Thanks again Ken!

IMG_3765[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3765[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3766[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3766[1] (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-help-identify-this-mystery-part and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.