(Topic ID: 115451)

Please help ID these plastics for me!

By pinballbeachman

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

UNKNOWN PURPLE.JPG
    UNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 003.JPG
    UNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 002.JPG
    UNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 001.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

I have plastics from what I think are three different games. I put up three pics. The first set has part numbers like A-18044 & B18045, so I think it is a Gottlieb Game, but can't figure out which one.

The second pic has numbers on the back, like A-20112 and a-200118 b-20120 Left, Gottlieb again, which one?

The last pic has one plastic, part #13B-102-4. Game?

Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge!UNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 001.JPGUNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 001.JPG UNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 002.JPGUNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 002.JPGUNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 003.JPGUNIDENTIFIED PLASTICS 003.JPG

#2 9 years ago

the top ones are definitely from a gottlieb, but I couldn't find a match going through the playfield pictures on ipdb.org

you might check with steve young at pbresource

#4 9 years ago

OK! Two out of Three Ain't Bad. Can we narrow down the third plastic by the format of the number, 13B-102-4? It's got a Squid and bubbles, someone knows what it is. Thanks Pinball Master and Pinball Addict!

#5 9 years ago

Here's one more since I got so lucky. I don't think this one even has a part number!UNKNOWN PURPLE.JPGUNKNOWN PURPLE.JPG

#6 9 years ago

OK, I am answering my own questions now. The third one above is Stern's 1977 Stingray! Leaves just this purple plastic with the crimson flower. Any ideas?

#7 9 years ago

flower looks like something from rocky and bullwinkle, but I don't see that plastic in any pics of the machine.

#8 9 years ago

Thanks Jeffc, you got me thinking, and in looking at Bullwinkle and Twilight Zone, I came across Austin Powers, mystery solved! It is a Stern Austin Powers plastic. Thanks!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-help-id-these-plastics-for-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.