Needing some help. I recently purchased a Gorgar and it has no sound (no hum or anything). Things I have done so far:
1. All fuses checked and okay.
2. Checked pot in cabinet and is good.
3. Checked speaker and wire to sound board - okay.
4. Diagnostic switch on sound board pressed and no sound.
5. Checked voltage input from transformer. 9.4 v at outer pins (1 and 9)and no voltage at center (pin 5). (? potential issue). What to do?
6. Checked voltages at TP's. TP1 is 10.9 v (supposed to be 12v), TP2 is -12.4 v, and TP4 is 4.9v. With TP1 being 10.9, could this be the problem? What is the fix?
7. I have also taken the sound board loose (while the game is on and functioning) and put my finger on the back of IC1. No hum created.
I am out of ideas and hope some of the experts will chime in. Thanks in advance.