Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by yoshootme
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Comet ticket adjusted contrast.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theshamegovernor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Angyalpor:

How can I help via PayPal?
    Please PM me, if somebody knows...thanks!

I don't know of a direct way to send him money, but here is an alternative method from another thread

Another way to donate:
    From Jim Schelberg of the PinGame Journal --
    I just got this from designer Barry Oursler (Jan 26, 2014) and I'm hoping anyone who reads it will help.
    "In February 2013, I was diagnosed with bone marrow cancer. The treatments and prescriptions are not fully covered and last July, Donna was diagnosed with kidney failure. She must receive dialysis three times per week and her prescriptions are also very expensive. To make matters worse, it is costing us $350 per month for her transportation no matter how we have tried to lower that cost.
    We have been married almost 40 years and I would like to keep us both around for awhile longer, but things have gotten pretty desparate at the Oursler household.
    I have never done anything like this before but I didn't know where else to turn except to my friends and fans in pinball.
    If you can help, any amount would be appreciated. Thanks, Barry"
    (Please donate at the link below. If you would like to use a check, I am accepting them on Barry's behalf. Make them out to the PinGame Journal, mark it For Barry and send to 31937 Olde Franklin Drive, Farmington Hills, MI, 48334 USA.
    Also, all donations to the PGJ through PayPal at the PGJ web site for the rest if this month (Jan 2014) will go, instead, to Barry. So if its easier for you that way, do it. -- http://www.pingamejournal.com/cool (you can increase the "Quantity" to increase your donation)

To use "Go Fund Me" go to:
    http://www.gofundme.com/6fgkt0

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider theshamegovernor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-help-barry-oursler?tu=theshamegovernor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.