4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7333EED6-D907-46E3-9B43-54429EF17E3F (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider busa32927.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

BM66
Major Villains- 4 of them. Each character has their own story. some stories are longer than others. Completing all characters at any level of their story will give u a a mini wizard mode called Villain Escape.

subvillians - you need to complete a character from each season. that will give u an opportunity for 3 different multiballs.

This is where is gets super fun -
each subvillian will give you a boost. some sub will give u the ability to replay other villians or save progression or even freeze timers. That all can play into your score. IE if you freeze timers you will have modes that could stay as long as the ball is in play leading to major points. There is a strategy in this too. but u can play any sub u want too

Gadgets - collecting them and pressing it will award you a shot that u need in a mode. very helpful with subvillians as those modes are timed.

other cool modes are batusi, bat turn and a few more.

You can stack a lot of stuff at once to maximize ball time and scoring.

great call outs, theme integration and decent shots. yes at times it can be a little clunky. doesnt shoot like MM or games of that era.

This is just a light overview of the game.

#13 4 years ago

rai as your skills of playing get better you will like different things about games and really learn what you like. i use to love games with super simple code. Mostly data east games BoP etc. but when i finally started focusing on making shots what i liked in games started changing. do i like a game i can just flip for fun ... yes. do i want to drop a lot of money that i complete the game in the first few games..... oh hell no. Super easy shots... nope.

My path has lead me to games i can get into, shots that are fair and make me work for them, great moments in games, great theme integration and strategy. some games i have hated in the past i have grown to love. GoT i hated for the first couple of years but i spent time on seeing why people loved it. as i played more and just figuring out what a battle was i grew to love the game.

Enjoy the games. play them when ever you can. out of DP, GoT, BM66, SW Prem, and BkSoR you will have a ton of fun. SW and GoT are similar code wise but both are great

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 34.99
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider busa32927.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-educate-me-on-bm66?tu=busa32927 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.