Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 12 years ago

If it works 100% looks pretty good other than the playfield wear. Cab looks pretty good actually. I would say it is worth 3K working 100%

#3 12 years ago

with the prices we have been seeing in our area for that pin, it's probably worth it. didn't see any pictures of the boards though. did the seller mention any details about their condition?

#4 12 years ago

This is everything I know about it so far...

"The machine works 100%. I don't believe there is any fade, but I would have to take another look to be sure. Clock works, DMD is fine, latest home ROMS installed, slot target has been reinforced. Everyone has a different idea of "collector quality" condition so I won't bother to comment on that. To me it is a very solid machine at a fair price which is why I am firm on it. The previous owner took pictures before he sold it to me. The only changes from the pictures you look at is that the lockdown bar has been removed and in picture #97 I have succesfully removed some of the scuff marks."

Quoted from ssathre:

did the seller mention any details about their condition?

#5 12 years ago

here are all the pics looks to be in pretty good shape

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd69/spyhunter99/?start=all

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from ssathre:

pictures of the boards though.

good point you will want to inspect the boards pretty well if possible.

#7 12 years ago

where i am you cant touch a tz for under $4500. i would be on that now.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

here are all the pics

I feel bad about the link now. Some of those pictures look rather personal. I don't know who this person is so, if you are here and this pisses you off let me know and I will get the links outa here...

I will inquire about board pics asap.

thanks ya'll

good night

#9 12 years ago

I think you have a great deal on your hands, go for it Gorilla!!!

#10 12 years ago

Yes I have to totally agree, buy that machine. They really do not come much cheaper. Even if it does need a bit of board work, it is worth it.

It took a good 6-12 months for TZ to fully set in on everyone here that plays. At first the machine does seem disconnected and stop and go. However, with serious time on the machine you learn the flow and it is just freaking awesome. Some of the best shots in pinball.

My favorite moment in pinball was getting to LITZ for the first time. It was just an amazing play experience. I had over 2.5 Billion, went to LITZ twice, oh man. I have not been able to do that again since, but I have come very close(1.5-2 billion) The game gives the more you give, learn it and you will love it. A masterpiece in any era, TZ will always be a rewarding game to play.

#11 12 years ago

Buy it

#12 12 years ago

Seems like a good deal, T_G. Go for it! Best game ever made!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-critique-this-3k-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.