(Topic ID: 23893)

Please can a R&B owner take some pics for me?

By cooldan

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by viperrwk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN4894.JPG
    DSCN4893.JPG
    DSCN4891.JPG
    DSCN4889.JPG
    DSCN4887.JPG
    DSCN4886.JPG
    DSCN4885.JPG
    DSCN4884.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi guys

I have a Rocky & Bullwinkle that I just finished stripping down, cleaning, and putting back together - only problem is a missing Nell log motor/gear assembly. From what I've read, these things commonly cause trouble, but I cannot find photos of how it should look anywhere.

I think I've managed to find one at last, but before I shell out my hard earned cash, can I beg a favour from anyone who has a R&B with complete and working assembly to take a few pictures for me? I'd like to see to motor, the gears, the drive belt and any associated bits that may or may not be missing from the set I'm gonna buy.

Please?

Thanks in advance hope

#4 11 years ago

I have the box, the log, the saw blade and the metal housing, just no motor or gears or belt. Any and all help much appreciated fellas

#5 11 years ago

bump!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-can-a-rb-owner-take-some-pics-for-me?tu=cooldan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.