Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hank_and_iggy.jpg
    HauntedHouse.jpg
    HountedHouseShotCounter.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhilC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

I'm pretty sure flippers.com has your motor, but its a small fortune from him. Did you tell steve the part number on that motor? I'd be surprised if he didn't have it. The transfer cams (the white nylon parts that connect the motor to the reels) are very difficult to find. Try Steve young on those, or john at flippers.com. I do believe I have an extra motor. I'm very hesitant to let it go, as I own 3 games that use this motor, but if it will bring a dead game back to life, and you have truly exhausted your sources, I can be convinced. PM me if so. I do not have any extra nylon transfer cams, you will have to source those elsewhere.
    Phil

#10 9 years ago

$330 & $390 were the first two motors and prices I saw under Midway and did not have a part number to reference quickly, and those seemed pretty steep. 40-1899 is the correct part number according to my records. I would contact John first, if not hit me up.

#15 9 years ago

40-1899 is the part number for the motor, not the entire assembly.
    Someone seriously needs to step up and reproduce these transfer cams/gears, as they are unobtainium. With 3d printers being as popular as they are, is there someone on here that can make a batch of them? I would be willing to loan one out to have it reproduced if so. Sure, you could machine one out of solid plastic stock, but there have been enough people looking for these over the years that its a part that should be made.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhilC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/plea-for-midway-score-motor-for-72-haunted-house-gun-game?tu=PhilC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.