2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by DugFreez
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 2 years ago

Forgive me if this was already brought up. Over the last couple years I had to sell my small collection, and it hurt. ( Starting up a business). My youngest son worked all summer and bought himself the Playstation VR headset. If you haven't had a chance, I highly advise trying it out. I am not a video game guy but it blew me away. Its like something I read in a science fiction book in the 80's come to life. Tonight he sat me down, slapped the headset on and I played pinball for two hours. I've played virtual cabs before but it didn't do it for me. This did. I know it can't replace my precious machines but it'll tide me over until they return. I can't explain it but it actual brings you somewhere else. I can't imagine this in 20 years.

#2 2 years ago

I hear you. My nephews had me playing one of the VR games over Thanksgiving. After a few salty word's I was left with my mind blown. I remember some games I thought were neat in the 80s 90s but this vr stuff is out of this world. Take care bud.

#3 2 years ago

The Batman game is a mind blower. Unreal.

#4 2 years ago

Is this different than the Stern Pinball Arcade? I'm not familiar with the VR lineup.

2 years later
#5 5 months ago

Bumping this. Thoughts on the ps4 vr? Looks like a decent selection of games. Plus you can watch some sports on it now

#6 5 months ago

If you want to do VR right, psvr is a good stepping stone. But, VR on PC is where it is at. Far better (coming from a guy that has both). Better tracking/screen/games/graphics. I probably spent 100 hours in psvr skyrim and another 150 in the pc version. I kid you not.

1 week later
#7 4 months ago

UPDATE: SOLD!

FOR SALE: Borderlands 2 VR (digital download code) $25

I have an unused digital download code for Borderlands 2 VR for the PSVR. I have already 100% beat Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360 and also have it on the Xbox One and Vita and not played them.....so, though I love Borderlands 2.....I really doubt I would put much time in the VR versions and that is why I have decided to sell the copy that came with my new PSVR.

This game is currently selling for $49.99 (+tax) on the PSN so this is over 50% off.

PM me if interested. I will send PayPal payment info and will then send the code ASAP after the payment is confirmed.

SOLD!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 10.00
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside