• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Haymaker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A1ED5551-2FFE-40E9-8A2D-08E204413DDB (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

Does anybody have an idea of what this may be worth? A friend of mine has this and said this was used for promotional purposes. Thanks in advance

A1ED5551-2FFE-40E9-8A2D-08E204413DDB (resized).pngA1ED5551-2FFE-40E9-8A2D-08E204413DDB (resized).png
#3 1 year ago

SSX Tricky baby, WOOOOOOOOO

#4 1 year ago

That's actually a PS1 kiosk.

If it has a PS2 in it, the console was simply replaced at some point.

The actual PS2 kiosks are much more presentable/appealing.

I'd guess $300-$500, maybe? I don't really know the retail game kiosk market very well.

#5 1 year ago

I remember seeing something similar to this for sale awhile back. The person was practically giving it away, and if memory serves me right it sat unclaimed for awhile. But that was then, and now everything has extra extra value! Haha...

#6 1 year ago

This may hold some nostalgic value to someone or for a collector, but really it’s just a metal frame with some plastic logos, that takes up some hefty real estate when compared to a PS2 just hooked to a TV.

My guess is maybe $200-$300, but the size and weight will keep it limited to local deals.

GLWTS

#7 1 year ago

It's missing some things. The best bet would be to post it on the Facebook kiosk collectors group. They pay up for this stuff and I have sold many items on there. I'd say your are looking at a minimum of $500 for that PS1 kiosk. Keep in mind it appears to be missing some of the controller parts and as previously stated, it should have a PS1 in it. That is the correct TV though (I own one).

#8 1 year ago

its cool and kiosk stuff tends to sell for good money. Its ps1 as others have stated so it isn't super crazy valuable (yet) but you could make some decent money on it. I'd look around and see if you could find the missing pieces to make it complete

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playstation-2-kiosk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.