(Topic ID: 193395)

Playmatic Jolly Ride

By PinballAlley

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi All,
    I just acquired a Playmatic Jolly Ride (single player). The game is in near perfect condition and we are excited to do a complete restore. To be honest I have been doing this for over forty years and don't recall ever working on a Playmatic. I know the history of the company. Does anyone know anything about this game. I am curious to how many were made and what the price range is. The game looks like it is a fun layout. I will add photos on Monday.

thanks-Jerry

#3 6 years ago

You know it is a very cool pin. It has some real different approaches to pinball. I will make a video and post it. I am sure they are more common in Europe. The mechanism for access to the inner workings of the game is quite ingenious. You never have to remove the glass from the game. The side rails have cigarette holder , which for a game built as late as 1971 really speaks to the European flavor the game seems to have. It is a wedge head of sorts. I am looking forward to posting the videos to see peoples reactions.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playmatic-jolly-ride?hl=pinballalley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.