(Topic ID: 130727)

Playing with glass off

By MotorCityMatt

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I had a credit dot on my wcs, just a switch not hit in awhile. So I decided to play a game with the glass off with my hands to bet the game. Everything worked perfect, do you guys ever do that?

#2 8 years ago

I only do it just to check things not put up scores or beat the game.

#3 8 years ago

Turned it off before the end of the game, Did not want a gc score I could never reach!

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Turned it off before the end of the game, Did not want a gc score I could never reach!

Yeah some people here have admitted to doing that, seems weird to me.

#5 8 years ago

I guess it is like using cheat codes or a Game Genie for Nintendo?

#6 8 years ago

Yes, for testing only. Everything is so loud with the glass off I can only stand it for a few minutes!

#7 8 years ago

Before I get rid of my Metallica, I'm going to see End of the Line. Probably with the glass off.

#8 8 years ago

I never understood why anyone would play with the glass off for a high score. That ruins the whole point.
    I could see hitting switches to play an unreachable mode.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Toddzilla:

Everything is so loud with the glass off

Yeah, amazing how much sound that thin piece of glass muffles.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-with-glass-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.