Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by GrueLurks
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0304.JPG
    IMG_0303.JPG
    f018a8a7540caf8679a1a83c4490f65d.jpg
    flashbackpins1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baiter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So, so true. Aside from poor condition my biggest pet peev is not being able to hear the game. Even at PAPA I've found this to be a big problem. It would be so cool to be able to approach a pin, plug in your headphones, and play the game right.

JJP is adding the earphone jacks on WOZ.

#51 11 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

I don't think the ops are lazy, just does not make sense to pay a person to spend a lot of time cleaning the pins when they can make more on other stuff.

Pins don't earn well when they are not working / not enjoyable to play, and if they don't earn well there is less incentive to keep them up. A vicious circle originated entirely by op laziness.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baiter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-pins-in-the-wild-just-isnt-fun?tu=baiter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.