(Topic ID: 280595)

Playing pinball at a public location with covid-19.

By hbpinball

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Windex Antibacterial.png
    Screenshot_20201030-200507_Gallery (resized).jpg
    523C2175-77AD-4947-A3D4-A917E9637580 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 3 years ago

Sounds like the brewery has more to worry about than your pins. If they had the traffic, so would you. Is there a space issue in which you believe the brewer will exchange you for something else?

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from desiArnez:

In New York City there are a few places open. One uses large floor-to-ceiling shower curtains.
    I predict as things get leaner the market will suffer from a glut of location machines looking for new home homes. Additionally, home players looking to pay bills will have to decide between eating and a $5000 toy. Those will flood the market as well.
    It is the sole opinion of this author that luxury items will become harder to sell and prices will drop. Liquidate now as you can’t eat a dormant machine. When, if ever, it looks like routing a machine will become worth it, there will be plenty out there for dog sh!t cheap.
    Check out my pinball photo book. Pinside market.
    [quoted image]

That guy looks like he's prepping for a gold shower for crying out loud.

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from desiArnez:

Yo’mamma still doing that? Tell,her she gotta shave that Coochie if we want $20 more.
    I’d sell my pinball machines before I let any one of my 14 kids starve.
    What are you talking about?

Nothing against you my man. We all have to feed our family. It's more of a comment about what you have to do based on where you live and how funny it looks from the outside. Those extreme measures are not needed here.

I also love the Yo momma joke, made me laugh.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-pinball-at-a-public-location-with-covid-19?tu=ryanstl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.