(Topic ID: 280595)

Playing pinball at a public location with covid-19.

By hbpinball

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Windex Antibacterial.png
    Screenshot_20201030-200507_Gallery (resized).jpg
    523C2175-77AD-4947-A3D4-A917E9637580 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from hbpinball:

I think people who wear mask to play a pinball machine look really, really bad and dumb.

And I think you're a stupid piece of shit that deserves to not make any money from pinball.

#52 3 years ago

Whatever happened to Pinballadict91? Maybe it’s that Eager Beaver that drives them. It is Halloween!

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Disney World is open, Disney Land is closed. Go figure.

Interest is up, and the stock markets down...you’re gonna get mugged if you go downtown.

#54 3 years ago

People with a low IQ often resort to using curse words. We already saw the picture of the mask wearing pinball playing booger picker. Hit the flipper buttons, adjust your mask. Go to a different machine. Hit the flipper buttons, pick your nose. Repeat. And wear your mask for the pictures.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from hbpinball:

People with a low IQ often resort to using curse words

Oh no! A rando on the internet told me I was dumb. How will I ever get to sleep tonight?!

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Interest is up, and the stock markets down...you’re gonna get mugged if you go downtown.

Not to be too picky (not nose picky) but it's actually "you only get mugged if you go downtown"

Now that song is stuck in my head "you can't starve us out and you can't make run..."

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from hbpinball:

People with a low IQ often resort to using curse words. We already saw the picture of the mask wearing pinball playing booger picker. Hit the flipper buttons, adjust your mask. Go to a different machine. Hit the flipper buttons, pick your nose. Repeat. And wear your mask for the pictures.

I don't believe in curse words either, but I do think that you provided all the answers by yourself as to why your business and many others are failing.
    The President is not a doctor nor a scientist. It takes little efforts to see how countries like China who managed to contain the virus did it. Common sense, science and discipline from facts and evidence not fantaisies amidst a clear political agenda.

#58 3 years ago

We are failing because my government requires my customers to wear a mask if they want to play a game of pinball. Most people would rather not play than to have to look like a fool wearing a mask while playing a pinball machine. Stop waiting for a corna virus vaccine. They have been looking for a vaccine that works on a corona type virus for more than fifty years. They have no success. Stop making my customers wear a mask, whoever you are.

#59 3 years ago

great thread

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from hbpinball:

We are failing because my government requires my customers to wear a mask if they want to play a game of pinball. Most people would rather not play than to have to look like a fool wearing a mask while playing a pinball machine. Stop waiting for a corna virus vaccine. They have been looking for a vaccine that works on a corona type virus for more than fifty years. They have no success. Stop making my customers wear a mask, whoever you are.

News flash; you probably looked like a fool prior to having to wear a mask. You’re just in disguise now.

#61 3 years ago

I’m just wondering if masks are going to be mandatory during the flu season after this virus is conquered. It has been shown that we will wear these things when required. Slippery slope?

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

It takes little efforts to see how countries like China who managed to contain the virus did it.

Yeah, abductions off the street, nailing and welding people in their homes, secret cremations.

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from hbpinball:

Who are the chin diaper gods. The president of the usa has declared that their is no evidence that a mask can help anybody. I think people who wear mask to play a pinball machine look really, really bad and dumb.

Are you trying to troll your own thread or what ?

Masks reduce transmission about 50%. Not perfect, way better than zero on a population basis.

Reducing the number of people indoors reduces infection risk even more.

Adequate ventilation at an indoor facility to lower potential viral load reduces it even more and should be the main focus or indoor venues.

China has controlled their infection rate because they took it seriously and took draconian measures that we would never tolerate here, but would have brought this under control much faster if we had.

You want people to come back and play your games ? Provide them some assurance they are safe doing so. We did this: https://www.decadesarcade.com/disinfection-measures/

People have come back because we took it seriously and professed some concern about keeping them safe inside.

If you want to go spouting off conspiracy theories and how everyone who wears a mask is an idiot and people who follow science are making your economic life miserable and taking away your rights, theres already a thread for that. No need for new ones.

#64 3 years ago

This is totally a troll thread. Who's dupe account is this?

#65 3 years ago

What you need sir, is games on location that will make people actually want to drop some coin. Like a Rick And Morty or an OG Medieval Madness. The profits will then surely come rolling in like a landslide.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-pinball-at-a-public-location-with-covid-19/page/2?hl=skipnatty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.