(Topic ID: 322839)

Playing field stuck underneath brackets

By ixericxi

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C934F3DE-601B-4F0E-99DB-847A1DE53B94 (resized).jpeg
    3F7CDE2C-FC60-4726-9E78-E0D01C70F93F (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

Send help. Playing field somehow got stuck underneath brackets. I was keeping playing field upright by putting it along backside of brackets; one in front and one just behind. Somehow it slipped underneath the bracket; then the other side…. Not sure how it ended up there; tilted and slipped perhaps? But now both sides are stuck underneath the brackets. What do I do? I can’t find a path out.

#2 1 year ago

What game?

Can you post photos?

#3 1 year ago

Your not stuck inside the game are you?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from ixericxi:

Send help. Playing field somehow got stuck underneath brackets. I was keeping playing field upright by putting it along backside of brackets; one in front and one just behind. Somehow it slipped underneath the bracket; then the other side…. Not sure how it ended up there; tilted and slipped perhaps? But now both sides are stuck underneath the brackets. What do I do? I can’t find a path out.

You’ll need a friend to help you simultaneously lift it and guide it back to the upright position, lift it back up onto the guides and then lower it.

I had a similar situation happen, playfield slipped backwards because a playfield support bracket worked loose, then it got caught under the guides.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

You’ll need a friend to help

I think that is what he wanted with the first two words of his post. "Send help".

Which is impossible without knowing the game or where the game is at.

LTG : )

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Seamlesswall:

Your not stuck inside the game are you?

Aren’t we all?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

You’ll need a friend to help you simultaneously lift it and guide it back to the upright position, lift it back up onto the guides and then lower it.
    I had a similar situation happen, playfield slipped backwards because a playfield support bracket worked loose, then it got caught under the guides.

It’s stuck underneath though. Side pins can’t break through and I can’t slip them back enough to slip back and around….

#8 1 year ago

Remove the brackets?

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

What game?
    Can you post photos?

Roller coaster tycoon

3F7CDE2C-FC60-4726-9E78-E0D01C70F93F (resized).jpeg3F7CDE2C-FC60-4726-9E78-E0D01C70F93F (resized).jpegC934F3DE-601B-4F0E-99DB-847A1DE53B94 (resized).jpegC934F3DE-601B-4F0E-99DB-847A1DE53B94 (resized).jpeg
    #10 1 year ago

Should I take a side bracket off?

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from ixericxi:

If you had a friend to help. I'd lift up and twist to the right and try and lift out. So the pivots clear the bracket.

Quoted from ixericxi:

I wouldn't. Then you run the risk of it falling in and doing damage.

LTG : )

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from ixericxi:

Roller coaster tycoon[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, the way it fell in, you need someone who can hold the front and back, tilting it towards the front and still holding it at an upwards angle.

Then you guide it backwards, carefully because your helper’s hand will be way in back of the game, and pushing backwards and lifting up you should be able to get it back on the brackets and lift it up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-field-stuck-underneath-brackets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.