(Topic ID: 269418)

Playfields Storage Ideas

By inhomearcades

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I have around 50 playfields that I would like to store to keep them from warping. I have some flat, some standing, etc. a few have a slight warp to them from being stored in both of those manners. I have noticed this doesn’t really affect the play field once installed since everything helps it lay flat again with all the mechs on it.

Anyway, I was wondering what others do and if anyone has created a cabinet similar to Stern’s pf storage. I don’t think their unit would stop warping so thinking of modifying it to help them stay secure.

Additionally I’ve considered some type of paper to lay between playfields and just stack them flat on top of one another. Would that work or is there concern of said paper rubbing or sticking to the clear.

I’m sure there is a method people use and I would like to hear some suggestions.

Thanks

1 week later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfields-storage-ideas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.