Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dothedoo
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4244 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4242 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4241 (resized).JPG

#1 5 years ago

Hi All,

I would like to get some more titles in production and would need used samples and/or NOS playfields of the following titles - no Repros from other companies please:

Bally/Williams:
    - Black Knight
    - Firepower
    - Eight Ball
    - Eight Ball deluxe
    - Fish Tales
    - High Speed
    - Spectrum
    - Taxi
    - Whirlwind

Gottlieb - As we do not have original files here the playfields have to be in good condition:
    - Haunted House
    - Black Hole
    - Genie

If the game has more than one playfield I would need the set. I would trade the used damaged one into any new playfield at the same pricerange. The way it works is that you pack up the playfield for Fedex pickup. I will email a Fedex label and get it picked up. Whatever playfield you want will be shipped as soon as it is available. I will keep the used playfield for future reference.

If I can get the art in time all these titles should be done till fall this year, let's cross fingers...

In addition I have Joust and Tales from the Arabian Nghts, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Indiana Jones and Gun's N Roses in preparation.

Please understand that I do not do any preorder lists as it is a lot of work to keep them up to date. As soon as the titles are available I will list them in my shops and on facebook. Don't worry that you could miss the run, as soon as a title is set up I will rerun it before the stock runs low. I will do my best to keep all titles in stock if the licence allows it.

Which title is done first depends on which art files is ready to print first.

There will be more made, but I do not want to plan further ahead right now.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
    Mirco

#2 5 years ago

I have a Stargate Playfield you could use if you ever wanted to do that one.

#3 5 years ago

It is for sure one I would do, but need to figure out licensing first. I do have a Stargate in my collection which needs a playfield...

#4 5 years ago

Sorry for the confusion, but what is the benefit for us if we send you a used playfield? We would get a discount on the new repo playfield?

#5 5 years ago

He gives you a new PF of your choice.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

Sorry for the confusion, but what is the benefit for us if we send you a used playfield? We would get a discount on the new repo playfield?

He answered this in the first post ...

Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I would trade the used damaged one into any new playfield at the same pricerange. The way it works is that you pack up the playfield for Fedex pickup. I will email a Fedex label and get it picked up. Whatever playfield you want will be shipped as soon as it is available. I will keep the used playfield for future reference.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

He answered this in the first post ...

That's kind of where my confusion was. I wasn't sure if it was a straight trade, or a trade + a little extra cash from the buyer or something.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from davjoszie:

He gives you a new PF of your choice.

I don’t think it makes much sense in the case of a NOS playfield though. I would think that in most cases, a NOS playfield in good condition would be worth more than the repro. Why would someone want to send that in and not get it back?

#9 5 years ago

I have a nice firepower you can use. Only one tiny spot of missing paint.

Edit. 2 spots.

#10 5 years ago

You don’t need one for bram stokers Dracula right? I’ve got one I’d send

#11 5 years ago

Thanks, BSD is already printed and will be avaliabe end of next week or early the week after, same with BK2K. The firepower would be ok....

#12 5 years ago

My offer for high speed is still good. (used)

#13 5 years ago

Here are the 2 spots. Nice besides those 2. The planet is great.

IMG_4241 (resized).JPGIMG_4241 (resized).JPG

IMG_4242 (resized).JPGIMG_4242 (resized).JPG

IMG_4244 (resized).JPGIMG_4244 (resized).JPG

#14 5 years ago

Boo, no Frontier.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Da_Topper:

Boo, no Frontier.

Or Spirit even though I had a donor. Double boo!

#16 5 years ago

Are you looking for the Bally/Williams titles for artwork or CNC?

I have a nice EBD but it has major wear in the gunsmoke area.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfields-needed-for-new-repros-for-mircoplayfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.