(Topic ID: 64595)

Playfields for a Wall of Pinball

By doublesix

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wall_of_Pinball_Playfields.JPG
    Hi_Dolly_not_Wired_Yet.JPG
    Game_room_view.JPG
    1_wall_finished.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doublesix.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just about to finish up one wall of my game room. These were playfields from an old operator who put them in a outside shed. Most of them sat in water and had to be re-glued to use for this project. I really enjoy the art and hated to waste them.....so they ended up as art on my game room wall.
    Still pics show what it looks like during the day.

Link shows what it looks like at night.

1_wall_finished.JPG1_wall_finished.JPG Game_room_view.JPGGame_room_view.JPG Hi_Dolly_not_Wired_Yet.JPGHi_Dolly_not_Wired_Yet.JPG Wall_of_Pinball_Playfields.JPGWall_of_Pinball_Playfields.JPG

#8 10 years ago

Quoted from beatmaster:love it, what did you used to make those lights flashing?

To make the lights flash I mostly used flasher kits, decade counter kits or back and forth flasher kits from some of the surplus electronic companies. (All Electronics, Electronic Goldmine) The Jack in the Box playfield uses a led sequencer that I got from ebay

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doublesix.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfields-for-a-wall-of-pinball?tu=doublesix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.