Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Bublehead
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

monkey (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

I really hope for some sort of loop the loop ramp in Hot Wheels orange. A toy claw could be excellent, especially if the game has different balls and know which one you pull out. Maybe have Rex eat a ball ala DE Jurassic Park

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

There is so much potential for this theme, I just hope they don’t bog it down with too many rules... I don’t need to know what mode needs what multiplier selected or not selected, or what action button I have to press to get my gold... that shit is not really pinball to me. Multipliers tied to number of balls on the table, or simple multipliers like bonus and playfield which can be earned, and simple individual scoring modes which can be stacked.
    Part of the discovery of playing a machine was figuring out what modes to stack, what modes to not stack, what order to complete the modes, and what strategies gives the best bang for the risk. But most of the time, you just shoot the flashing lights. Pinball is a physical game of skill, not a Mensa test.
    I totally agree with this “quote” from Star Trek, voyage home by Scotty-

I agree with you in principle that there need to be straightforward games, but I don't think Jersey Jack is that company. The price tag primarily limits them to home collectors who want gameplay depth. That said, it would be nice if JJP could make a "cheap" game that appeals to operates and that could sell in quantity. Maybe Toy Story could be that game, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-toys-for-toy-story-speculation-thread?tu=treybo69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.