(Topic ID: 224325)

Playfield Rotisserie Design Dimentions

By Yakrobat

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yakrobat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I am in the process of designing a playfield rotisserie that, due to repurposed hardware limitations, will accommodate a 10" playfield length range. In other words, the design could accommodate playfields between 35" to 45" or 40" to 50" or 37.4" to 47.4" etc. Any 10 inch range will be possible, however once I mount the hardware I will be locked into that range. My question to the community is what 10" range will provide the greatest flexibility so as to accommodate the widest range of playfields?

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated!

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

According to this list 40”x50” seems like the answer.

Excellent reference and information, this is just what I was looking for. Once I get everything together, I'll post a thread showing the build and where to get the parts. I believe this will be one of the cheapest, most flexible, and best looking rotisserie solutions currently available.

Yak

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Doesn't vid1900 rotisserie guide address this?

A quick search didn't reveal anything, have you a link?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yakrobat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-rotisserie-design-dimentions?tu=Yakrobat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.