7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0108_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0106_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0105_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0107_(resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

I got a 2 month suspension without pay from my employer. I won't get into any details while my union fights this. Of course I'm not too happy spending 20 years of my life working 6 days a week straight hourly rate + required OT. I'm just finishing my second week. So I'm trying to get through the last few years of backlog restorations. Sorcerer, Space Shuttle, High Speed, & Eight Ball Deluxe. So if you have been waiting, I'm hoping all will return to their owners this June - August. Also I'm finishing up another new 34 Star Gazer playfields (40 already done & shipped), & Seawitch production should finally start up in June.

7 Star Gazer at printer, 7 getting ready for printing, & 20 more cut. 4 EBD, & 2 Sorcerer shown going through clear before ink. Bare playfields cleaned & ready for clear coats, & white (2 Space Shuttle, 5 Sorcerer, & EBD). More playfields sanded & getting ready, & a few last ones just getting ready for sanding.

IMG_0107_(resized).JPGIMG_0107_(resized).JPG

IMG_0105_(resized).JPGIMG_0105_(resized).JPG

IMG_0106_(resized).JPGIMG_0106_(resized).JPG

IMG_0108_(resized).JPGIMG_0108_(resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Hooray, looks like that second to last picture is my SS I sent.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-restorations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.