7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lb1
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hi,

I have a playfield to restore but I'm not sure who to contact to get some quotes.
    I already sent a PM to Ron Kruzman, but he's overbooked so I would like to have more choice.

I can think about:
    - HSA
    - HEP (do they restore playfield only ?)
    - Treasure Cove
    - Brian Kelly (I dont know if he does playfield restoration)
    - who else ?

Thanks.

#2 7 years ago

What playfeild is it and how bad is it ?

Pictures?

#3 7 years ago

It's a TZ, and I have to take the pictures with the detail about the spots to fix.

#4 7 years ago

Depending on how bad a repo might be a better option...

#5 7 years ago

Email ; [email protected] , or text to 203-314-4140 Joe Cambino

#6 7 years ago

I thought Captain Neo was taking projects again.

#7 7 years ago

Ron Kruzman is one of the best. Believe he's in Michigan

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I thought Captain Neo was taking projects again.

Aurich, any feedback about the quality of his restorations ? Sorry if he's famous, but I've never heard about Captain Neo.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Aurich, any feedback about the quality of his restorations ? Sorry if he's famous, but I've never heard about Captain Neo.

I've seen his work in person, looks great. I guess his forum name is actually CaptainNeo, no space, if you want to PM him. Ask for references or photos of his work!

2 weeks later
    #10 7 years ago

What time frame are you looking at? How much work does the pf need? Are you on a budget?

HEP does great work but may not take your playfield.

Ron's work is beautiful but he's booked solid and he may not even do the restoration if he thinks he gets a better result by clearing a reproduction playfield.

I read many good things about Neo.

I wouldn't use TC. I got a crazy quote when I inquired about a clear job.

I got a great clear on a LOTR pf with very minor touch ups from HSA but can't speak about their more advanced restoration work.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-restoration-who-to-contact and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.